Next Morning

Excuse any errors but this chapter awaits for you. Enjoy! ;)

The sun was peaking through the window in the room causing Natalie to shift in the bed. She stretched her arm out to touch David but when she didn't feel him she picked her head up. She could hear the shower running.

He won't mind if I hop in too, right?

She quickly stood up, found a towel, undressed herself and opened the restroom door slowly. The shower had a glass shower door allowing Natalie to see David's perfect body. He was so perfect it made her eyes glow. He was rinsing off the shampoo in his hair facing the shower head when Natalie stepped in. She put her hand on his shoulder and he turned around completely surprised to see her.

"Thought you might want some company. We didn't get to have our fun last night because I was lame. I want to make it up to you." She said in her almost pouty voice.

It didn't take but a second for David to pull her in.

"Come here." He brought her closer to him and kissed her hard. The kiss was so intense, he started to suck on her neck, then peppering kisses to her chest kissing both her breasts. He licked each nipple then went back to kiss her lips. "You're mine mine mine" He mumbled against her soft pink lips. "And you're mine." She whispered letting David suck her neck again.

After a moment she breathed. "Put it in me."

"Hm?"

"Put it in me right now David." His dick was already hard so he obeyed, turning her around, bending her over, entering her from the back a bit harsh. Usually he would be gentle, but they were both feeling so hot right now they just wanted to fuck.

He started to pump in and out of her so fast she was releasing loud moans. This made David nearly cum already in which eventually he did. When they were finished, they washed their bodies and hopped out leaving a still very horny Natalie craving more.

David made his way to his stuff to put clothes on until he saw Natalie drop her towel exposing her naked body once again. "Round 2?" She questioned hoping he wouldn't deny.

He didn't.

He dropped his towel as well and made his way over to her. He picked her up by her ass and laid her down on the bed. He was hovering over her, staring at her. Before she could say anything, he kissed her repeating what they had just done in the shower. Only this time he got to kiss her stomach and her nicely shaved legs.

"Please David, just fuck me." She was just so ready to cum. He lifted his head away from her area as he let his dick line up in front of it. He pushed himself only halfway in until Natalie moved forward pushing him all the way inside.

David wasted no time in fucking her. He was pounding into her so hard, he was afraid the bed might break. Luckily it didn't and David got to hear his beautiful girl moan and scream as the orgasm hit her. She got to cum.

"That..was.." She was panting so hard she could barely speak.

"Amazing."

I've NEVER written 'smut' before so um this was new for me but i'm such a datalie whore i had to.