6. Accident

Chaewon handles her detention hours with a blasé attitude

Chaewon handles her detention hours with a blasé attitude. She doesn't give a fuck and wants to just finish this as soon as possible, she just wants to do well for her mock exams. She tries to recall some math formulas but fails since she's exhausted, her detention invigilator doesn't allow her to sleep. Chaewon sighs as she's fighting the drowsiness.

Finally, detention comes to an end. Chaewon is practically dragging her body to the dorms as soon as possible. She knocks the door. "Oh wow you look like shit." Yena welcomes her as she smirks, Chaewon just rolls her eyes and plops herself to the sofa.

"Have you even studied for tomorrow's exams?" Eunbi asking Chaewon as she is cooking dinner. Chaewon sighs, murmurs something incoherently as she closes her eyes. "What did you say?" Chaeyeon questions Chaewon. Chaewon restates that she just going to call Minjoo after a small nap. The others just nods and let Chaewon be, sleepy Chaewon is the type of Chaewon you don't want to mess with.

It is nine, Chaewon wakes up and immediately texts Minjoo about so math formula she must understand and recall. Chaewon suggests that they should just do a video call, saying that it's easier for her.
"You are just making excuses so you can hear my voice and see me don't you?" Minjoo chuckles as she can feel Chaewon rolling her eyes in the background.

Chaewon decides to take a shower first and puts on some comfy pajamas as she sits down on her armchair while putting her laptop on the desk and calls Minjoo.

"How was detention, fun?" Minjoo asking Chaewon while bitting some left over chips.
"Shut up and just teach me the formulas, i am exhausted."
Minjoo just smiles as she brushes her hands to get rid of the crumbs and yet explains to Chaewon the important points that she must understand so she's able to easily solve the problem. Chaewon likes the way  words come out of Minjoo's mouth, the way Minjoo speaks is just so cozy like a blanket wrapping around her. Chaewon can listen to Minjoo's voice all night and she wouldn't mind to hear it for the rest of her life.

Chaewon abruptly fell asleep as hits her head on the wooden desk. "Fuck." she hisses as she rubs her red forehead. Minjoo giggles at the sight although she feels sorry because Chaewon pulled an all-nighter because of her. The neon hair girl decides that Chaewon should just send her some math question papers that she isn't sure how to solve yet so she can solve it after the call and send it in the morning so Chaewon can skim in the morning before the mock exams.

Since fatigue hits her like a truck, Chaewon immediately agrees as she ends the video call, scrolling her gallery and select some photos to send to Minjoo. Chaewon didn't clearly see what she sends to Minjoo as she feels like her eyes are glued together as it is hard to fight back, she assumes that's some recent math papers. She sleeps calmly thinking that in the morning she just can skim and ace the test, a little did she knows she fucks it up.

Meanwhile Minjoo hears a ding from her phone, she presume it is Chaewon since she did tell Chaewon to send her some questions to solve. Minjoo decides to wash her crusty hands because of the chips, as she also ties her long silky yet clapped neon hair so it won't get in the way. Preparing a blank sheet of paper to write on, not forgetting to practice her handwriting a bit so Chaewon enjoys reading the notes from her and will find it helpful. Minjoo daringly opens the Kakaotalk message from Chaewon, the picture takes a long time to load since the signal isn't that excellent and the wifi is being repaired. Minjoo decides to take a glass of water since she feels her throat drying while waiting the picture to load.

As Minjoo is chugging the mineral water, the picture loaded. It takes awhile for Minjoo to process it, not only she immediately chokes on the water she was drinking but also drops the glass she was holding. She then locks her phone, leaving in on her bed as she went outside to the kitchen to take more water. Wonyoung, Yuri and Yujin dashes towards her and come to help seeing Minjoo coughing so badly. Wonyoung pats Minjoo's back, Yujin bringing some tissues as Yuri gets her another water to drink. Minjoo's face is extremely red like a tomato. The others deduce that it's because of her nearly choking death experience as they laugh it off. Minjoo's is the only one not laughing at the moment.

Minjoo's is in a denial state, thinking she is hallucinating about what she saw as she slaps herself for hallucinating those unholy thoughts. Minjoo decides to tidy the mess her made in her own room first before checking her phone again. After a couple of minutes, Minjoo's takes a deep breath. She bravely opens her phone again and she is welcomed by the picture. It is Chaewon's nudes, Minjoo's eyes flicker as her breathe gets a lot more heavier.

She gulps, Chaewon has a kind of understated beauty, perhaps it was because she was so disarmingly unaware of her prettiness as she is labeled as someone who is very laid-back .Her honey skin was completely flawless. Minjoo doubts she used face masks or expensive products, Chaewon is born perfect. The girlie puts the C in the word perfect. She was all about simplicity, making things easy and just roll with life. Life might be a bitch for some people, but it seems her life is like a whole Hollywood movie for Chaewon in people's minds.Well that's what people think, Minjoo thinks that God just plays his favorites and apparently Chaewon is just one of them but she doesn't mind since Chaewon deserves it. As perhaps that is why her skin glowed so, it was her inner beauty that lit her eyes and softened her features. When she smiled and laughed you couldn't help but smile along too, even if it was just on the inside. But this Chaewon right here, is a different type of Chaewon. Minjoo could specify it as Chaewon's secret persona? Minjoo is intrigued.

With her heavy breathing and her pounding heart, she scans the picture more detail from the top and fuck. The more she studies the picture, she meets Chaewon's gaze on the picture as felt Chaewon's eyes burning her soul might as well down there too. Is this arousal? Minjoo never know as she ignores the tingling feeling as continues glupping. Then following the movement of Chaewon's hand as she slides it down her slender neck. She has the ideal body most female crave to obtain, lithe and beautiful. Minjoo is convince she can definitely herself worshipping Chaewon's body, in a good way that is. Her hands are shaking as she regains composure by wipping droplets of sweat all over her body and steadily controls her breathing. Not ready to text Chaewon yet she decides to lay down on her bed.

It is three in the morning and Minjoo can't sleep as she blames Chaewon. That one picture haunts Minjoo's head as it keeps on flashing in her brain. She doesn't like this feeling, and she knows she won't be able to ace the exams if this continues. At that moment, she decides to have a new night ritual. Sex but in single player mode, is what Minjoo adapts to and discovers at that moment in the toilet. She then stares herself at the mirror, she can't believe that she just did what she did. Well most teenagers at her age do it and Minjoo is just late to the party.

Times fly so fast it is the day of their mock exams. Chaewon wakes up in the good side of the bed as she stretches with a smile on her face, a little did she know, she made a whole mess last night. Chaewon is confuse why there are no new message from Minjoo, she expects her to bombard her with new math formula notes to digest in the morning. She shrugs, she decides to take a bath and prepare herself for school and then text Minjoo. She is lowkey furious Minjoo haven't been able to send her some answers to the question paper she sent. She opens her chat with Minjoo, she gasp in terror. "Holy fuck." is the only word she is able to mutter as she continuously says fuck like it is some sort of mantra. She suddenly yells loudly making Yena, Eunbi and Chaeyeon flinches in surprise. Chaewon couldn't believe she accidentally sent her nudes last night. What to do?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀♡♡♡♡

Sorry for the long update, i was just afraid that i will disappoint you guys with this chapter so i was kinda over thinking about it sjsjsjsd hope you like it uwu