25. Tokyo 002

The day was postcard perfect, even the buses were running on time

The day was postcard perfect, even the buses were running on time. Downtown the skyscrapers shines silver in the morning sun and the sky is an unbroken backdrop of blue.

"Where are we going?" Minjoo mutters as she can't help but to blush knowing that they interlock hands as they went out of the hotel few minutes ago. Chaewon shrugs, the latter seems to ponder.

"You are the one that's obsses with going to Japan, i will go wherever you want to go." Chaewon smiles at the girl in front of her who seems to be in daze.

They decide to explore and walk around near the area, it is magnificent sight. It is quite windy, Chaewon regrets changing into a quite short one-piece dress. Seeing that Minjoo's smile is one of happiness growing, much as a spring flower opens. Chaewon can see how it comes from deep inside to light the latter's eyes and spread into every part of her. A person smiles with more than their mouth as Chaewon hears it in Minjoo's voice, in the choice of her words and the way she relaxes.

Having to bring her camera with her, she decides to take some pictures. The sound of camera clicks disturbs Minjoo as the latter glances at Chaewon. What surprise her more is that the latter is taking pictures of her.

"Chaewon! You should've told me that you are going to take some pictures of view, i should move aside." Minjoo scratches her nape and smiles.

"You are the view, Minjoo."

A sentence consist of five words is strong enough to knock the air out of Minjoo's lungs. Chaewon suppressed a smile, she can easily tell from Minjoo's rosy cheeks that she didn't expect that from Chaewon.

Nights brought noises that belonged to neither man nor beast. The cooler air vibrated with the low-pitched reverberations and we killed every light in the village, hoping to stay hidden under a velvet blanket so dark it had to be heaven sent. Our skins bristled with any variation in the wind, our eyes expanded to make use of the starlight and the trees around us took on a more earthy aroma.

They are preoccupied by each other that they didn't notice it's already dinner time and they will get scolded by the teacher, but they didn't care. They are about to ignore the rules but Chaewon receives a call from Eunbi.

"The teacher's are whinning about you two! Come back here! Ms.Kang is threatening Minjoo if she doesn't come back, she will call her parents."

Minjoo sighs, she just want to spend more time alone with Chaewon. They do not have any other choice and must follow and go back to the hotel safely.

"Not to be that person but Hyewon is totally your parent's slave." Chaewon blurts out as she stares at the night sky.

"Ms.Kang? Well i guess she cares about me, my parents trusts her too much." Minjoo wonders why Chaewon casually calls Ms.Kang by her name. Maybe the latter has mind reading powers but the next thing Minjoo knows, is that Chaewon answers her question.

"Hyewon, or should i say Ms.Kang or whatever has a complicated relationship with Sakura." Chaewon smiles as she continues, "it's a small world." Minjoo couldn't agree more.

Both Chaewon and Minjoo arrives at the hotel, of course receiving hidious naggings from the teachers. After a whole ten minutes of scolding, they are dismissed. Seemingly their groupchat is full of notifications, they decide to check from message. Apparently the squad are gathering at Eunbi and Chaeyeon's room which is now their next stop.

The chaotic voices can be heard from a metre a way from the room, Chaewon immediately gets headache and Minjoo just laughs at the girl. Chaewon message her temples, sigh as she gives Minjoo a do-we-have-to-enter look and Minjoo nods.

Chaewon knocks, both of them are welcomed by Yena who immediately tackles Chaewon to the floor earning chuckles from the others. Minjoo immediately finds her way to the chair at sits down, she enjoys the day with Chaewon but that doesn't mean she isn't tired.

"Where have you been? You guys are out for a long time right?" Yuri, who is always nosy asks them and demand for an explanation.

Chaewon who is basically on the floor because of Yena answers the question.
"We just looking around the place, we didn't go far. We just forgot about the time." Minjoo nods in agreement.

"Well honestly we all should have followed them and discover some places! I just found out that tomorrow is a whole day for learning some Japan history!" Yena frowns as she still holds Chaewon as hostage on the floor.

Seemingly the information has just click to Chaeyeon, Eunbi and Yujin, they now are joining forces to tackle the latter wooden floor. "I can't believe you know the schedule but didn't share to us." Chaeyeon glares as Chaewon smirks.

Wonyoung, Yuri and Minjoo laughs at their antics. The three of them doesn't really mind about history as they like to know more about the subject whereas the rest of them hate it to their guts.

All of them go back to their respective rooms, Chaewon decides to shower first because she was practically thrown to the floor by Yena. Minjoo lets the girl, Minjoo can never say no to the girl anyways. So Minjoo is just on her phone, playing some basic games. Minjoo is too focus on her phone until somethingㅡsomeone distracted her. It is Chaewon's voice in the bathroom.

Her singing voice is smooth and clear and quiet yet powerful. Soothing, in a way. It is beautiful, and Minjoo wishes that Chaewon would never stop. If Minjoo can hear how angels speaks, she assume their tone is like the latter. Exquisite, Minjoo feels she's in heaven. She closes her eyes and fall into a small slumber.

"Minjoo, wake up. You need to wash yourself before sleeping dumbass." Chaewon nudges Minjoo who is currently rubbing her eyes and stretches her body.

"Your voice, singing for me again." Minjoo mumbles groggily as she prepares her clothes and get ready to shower.

As Chaewon plops to the king-size bed, she receives a call from Sakura. The latter furrows her eyebrows, Sakura never calls. The girl usually texts her.

Sakura rambles on how Hyewon did not even call or text her that she's going to Japan or just informing her in general. Chaewon is also confused about Hyewon's sudden actions towards Sakura. Chaewon usually sees Hyewon at times when she visits the cafe, but she never encounter the girl anymore. Hyewon and Sakura used to be that ideal couple people dreamt of having but suddenly Hyewon starts act cold and busy. Chaewon sigh, just another mystery to solve.

Hearing that Minjoo is almost finish her shower, Chaewon decides to end the call and promise to talk to Sakura later on. Probably talking to Sakura during the whole history lesson is a good plan for tomorrow.

Minjoo climbs to the bed beside Chaewon and snuggles with the blanket. "Sing for me."

Chaewon rolls her eyes, she decides to see a whole new world. A song from Minjoo's current favorite movie which makes Minjoo visits the dreamland faster than ever. Knowing that Minjoo is asleep, Chaewon couldn't help but to overthink about Sakura's problem. For whatever reasons, it leaves Chaewon restless. She then yeet the thoughts away and have a good sleep before suffering tomorrow's lesson.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀♡♡♡♡

HEY SORRY FOR JUST UPDATING OOOF I WAS BUSY DOING THINGS SJSJSJSJSD SO YEAH HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE UPDATE!