𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

I was in disbelief that anyone like Lando would ever follow someone like me. My body was completely paralyzed. I stared at my phone for what felt like hours, my mind racing too fast to even attempt to think of a reply.

It was now currently 7:30 and I had to start my day. I made a mental note to ask y/bff/n's opinion on this when I see her in a few hours but I am not going to tell her the whole story. A little white lie never hurt anybody, right? I threw my quilt off of me and made my into my en-suite bathroom.

After throwing my hair into a rough bun, I jumped into the shower. I decided to take my time under the hot water and let my thoughts run with the water. Will Lando reply if I sent him another message? Should I continue to send thirsty messages or try and engage in an actual conversation? When my fingers started to prune, I decided that I should probably get out of the shower and complete the rest of my routine (skin care, teeth, hair).

I rummaged through my closet looking for a decent outfit, seeing that I still had my white fluffy robe on. I may have been spoilt for choice but for some reason it took me a ages just to shirt that matched the vibe I wanted with my jeans. Eventually, I cane to the decision of a black long sleeve with my ripped denim jeans, and a brown belt to pull through the loops,

When I was done getting dressed, I rushed downstairs with only one thought on my mind (other than Lando): breakfast! I hastily made myself a bowl of my all time favourite cereal and sat down on the couch to devour my food. The time spent eating I decided to also message Lando back. The back-and-forth pick up lines seemed to be working for me so it'll probably be the best way to reply.

@y/Insta/n:
If I was a car, you'd have to write me a speeding ticket because I'd never take it slow

My body has 206 bones, but can you give me another one?

You look like a hard worker and I've got an opening you can fill

I'll cook you dinner if you cook me breakfast

Also, I'm Y/N btw, it's a pleasure to be talking to you 😉

~***~thanks for reading!don't forget to share this story if you're enjoying it

~***~
thanks for reading!
don't forget to share this story if you're enjoying it.

also, chapters will soon pick up in length when we end up moving away from the dms. let us know if there's anything you'd like to see, or any other characters.

meg & lys