Boring

Zui Xiang pov

This general really did not gave up easily. He always found some time to spent with me eventhough just 1 minute. My heart started to melt. I realized that I was too attached beside him. My heart would beat fractically when he near me. I thinked  I started to like him. I decided to comfirmed it first before told him.

I rushed to the Empress chamber as he summonded me just now.' Yes my Lady. Why did you summond me?' Zui Xiang asked with bow his head a little bit.' Do you know that The General will go into war between Dynasty Kym and Dynasty Zing?'

My eyes became big like it would pop from its socket. I was flabbergated since Zu Xing never told me anything.'I...I dont know Your Highness' I stammered my answer. I doozed  for awhile.

I dashed out from The Empress chamber, dont cared about The Empress anymore. I tried to find him but none. I asked one of the guards and they told me that The General along with The Empress were already went to the war. I couldnt believe it,he didnt told me anything. At least he could just inform me through   a letter.

I would surely ignored him when he returned back. I walked back to The Empress chamber with loud stomped feet.

After 3 months.

Zui Xiang pov

'Oh god! I am so boring. I feel empty. I miss his presence beside me. I think I love him. I wish he will come beside me right now.' I was sitting beside the pond in the near garden beside royal kitchen that I accidently found it. I looked up the bright and round moon, reminded me about him. I close my eyes ,imagine he was beside me.

I slept at that garden that night with a overwhelm feeling.

Next morning.

The news about the troop of our soldier would arrive this evening. I felt nervous since I dont know how to react when I met him. I asked from Th Empress permission to went outside the palace for a stroll. I was strolling in the busy market. Something clicked in my mind,today was a Latern Festival.

Usually I would celebrate it with my wife but since she had already die I thinked I would be lonely this year.

I kicked the side pebble while walking. I saw most of the stall had already full with decoration.

The night was falling.

I saw people with their love were prepared to celebrate The Latern Festival but here I was sitting at the bench. I ordered yuanxio from the near food stall and ate it quietly on the bench.

I was kicking  my legs in the air like a kid always did while staring at the dark sky,fulled with sparkling stars and a full moon

I was kicking  my legs in the air like a kid always did while staring at the dark sky,fulled with sparkling stars and a full moon. Tonight a little bit breezy and cold. The cold air started to eat me to my bone. I rubbed my both hands to heat up a little bit my body.

My cheeks were dark red due to the temperature. I still wait for the latern being released. I wanted to do that but I dont want to do it alone.

Suddenly, a pair of hard and muscle hands wrapped around my waist. I was shocked and trying to release from whoever he was. Then, a voice of person I was begging and miss whispered at my left ear. I turned my body and saw him with a big smile plastered  his face.

My tears was welling at the corner of my eyes. I hugged him into a tight hug and burried my face on his tone muscle right chest. My tears started rolling down my face. I punched his chest lightly while muffling ' Where are you?''Why do you did not tell me '' I am lonely'

He just hushed me and caressed my back soothly. ' I am sorry,love. I had to. I want to tell you but I dont want make you worry. ' He kissed my forehead.

After my sadness moment,I scanned him. He was wearing the war attire. His dark hair was tied into a ponytail,a little dirt on his face and hold a latern.

He dargged me to the near lake and scrunched down to write on the latern. He write 'Zu Xing and Zui Xiang love forever''Love you so much' and lastly ' Will you be my lover?'

I was flabbergasted. He waited for my replied. I nodded my head. His face turn into bright smile. He light up the latern and both of us released the latern together. I was memerizing when I tilted my upward and saw a beautiful sight infront of my eyes.

 I was memerizing when I tilted my upward and saw a beautiful sight infront of my eyes

He wrapped my waist and put his chin on my right shoulder blade. We savoured the moment while watching the sky.

Yes all of you got me,that man was Zu Xing.