Strong & Revenge

Zui Xing was training with general to get back his stamina and body shape again. Beside him was Zu Fei. Zu Fei was waiting for his mom to finish the training. Zu fei was determined to take a revenge on his father death, so Zui Xiang would never stop him. Instead he proud that his son maturely make a decision and move on after his father death(Zu Xing). Not like him. He take nearly 6 years to recover from his husband death.

But not anymore right now. He became more strict and loving father and mother to Zu Fei. He also trained swordman ship with his son. He wanted his son to be a future general to replace Zu Xing position as general army.

Outside the house he became a strict father but inside the house he became a loving father.

Zu Fei never felt burden on his shoulders instead he felt proud that his mom believed that he could take a revenge on hia father death. So he trained everyday. Whether raining or stroming or sunny day . He never stopped.

After 20 years

Zu Fei was a general of the country. He was very famous in the battle. People said that he more stronger and brilliant than his father, Zu Xing. He was a beast in the battlefield, a demon and specialize on strategy.

Zu Fei had already revenge on his father death.

Flashback.(7 years ago)

As soon as the traitor of country had been found, the emperor commanded Zu Fei to kill them. At that time, Zu Fei was already a general.

He eliminated the family and assasins without mercy. Even children he did not spare. If he let children stayed alive then they would take a revenge in the future.

He return back with the traitor head for his mother, Zui Xiang. He gave that head to his mother and Zui Xiang burn it up.

They live happily ever after that. With a satisfied feeling inside their heart without no grudge to anyone.

They move on with Zu Fei always beside his mother . Zu Fei never leave his mother except in the war and practicing. His mother also already old ,so he forbided his mother from went to the war or lifted a sword.

He advised his mother to take care of his health and ate healthily. And of course, Zui Xiang followed his son ordered. Zui Xiang felt Zu Fei just like his husband. Their protective side was really emusing.