15

-
Back Together Again

December 25
-

Jimin woke up with warm arms around him, and he immediately pinpoints Jungkook's smell. Not wanting to wake him up, Jimin stays still and closed his eyes again. The light from the curtained windows were too bright for a winter morning.

"It's snowing," Jimin heard Jungkook say in a sleepy morning voice. Not long after, the doorbell rang. Jungkook groaned, hugging Jimin tighter. "Too cold to get up," he complained.

Jimin got up instead, shaking Jungkook's heavy arms off of him, and headed downstairs to see who came. He was in for a big surprise when he opened the door.

"You slept later than Yoongi hyung," Hoseok grinned, walking in with five other guys after him.

Five?

Namjoon and Seokjin came in, and Jimin knew they made up yesterday—all thanks to Jungkook. He knew Jungkook could do it. Yoongi and Hoseok, Taehyung with the so-called Minsoon guy.

"What's the occasion?" Jimin asked, shutting the door once everyone was in and dragging his tired form to the couch where the group huddled.

"We all planned something for this Christmas thing," Yoongi said.

"What are you guys doing here?" a voice snapped from the stairs. "I was trying to sleep."

The group turned, facing a scowling Jungkook. Yoongi and Hoseok looked around with confused expression, trying to figure out why Jungkook was at Jimin's house, with only boxers and a shirt on.

"I mean—" Jungkook cleared his throat, rubbing sleep from his eyes.

"The question is why are you here?" Yoongi snapped back.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Why don't you come down and tell them what you've been wanting to say," he offered. Jungkook nodded and walked to the living room carpet, sitting down in front of Hoseok and Yoongi.

"I apologized to everyone," Jungkook said. "I was just waiting for a chance to apologize to you, and now that I have a chance, I would like to say I'm sorry for everything I've done."

"Did you eat the wrong medicine?" Yoongi asked, suspicious on why the younger was suddenly sucking his pride up and actually apologizing.

"Hyung," Hoseok whispered, nudging the older's arm.

"I know what I did was unacceptable, so I'll do anything to make it up," Jungkook promised, head hanging in shame.

"It's a little late of you, but I'll forgive you since Jimin seemed like he forgave you already," Hoseok said. "If you do something to hurt Jimin again though, I'll end you. For real this time."

Yoongi scoffed. "You have a lot to make up for then, kid."

Jungkook smiled, knowing that Yoongi secretly forgave him when he called Jungkook kid. He hasn't heard that in a long time.

"I promise I'll be a better person," Jungkook said happily, jumping forward and hugging his two hyungs. "You won't regret it."

"I'm already starting to regret," Yoongi mumbled, trying to get Jungkook off of him. Did Yoongi still want to punch the younger for everything he's done? Yes, but with Jimin here, he didn't want to do anything. As long as Jimin was okay, he'll deal with it. Just for Jimin. It can be his good deed of the day.

Hoseok, on the other hand, was more than happy to forgive Jungkook. Sure, Jungkook did some unforgivable things, but he knew that it was hard for Jungkook to come out and directly tell them he was sorry. He believed that Jungkook has more potential than the looks.