Chapter 1: The beginning

『Credit to the amazing backround artist 』

This isn't exactly a Joseph X Reader, but rather a story of an already created character. Of course it's still gonna be "you" interacting with the story, just not exactly. I suggest reading and seeing if you like how everything plays out. Thanks! When things are written in italics, it means that the person is thinking. (The story takes place in the late 1800s, the same time the game takes place.. I think) There won't be any romantic stuff in this chapter since you'll be 11 and that's pretty self explanatory.

________________________________________________________________________________

You sigh as you sit on a stool for yet another photo shoot, this time it's for a children's clothing store. You were promised to be shown in all of the advertisements for the company, but this meant the photo shoot would be long. At just 11 years of age you've managed to become one of the most famous models in all of Britain. With your long brown hair and your gleaming blue eyes  it would be madness not to be a model!

The crew brings out lovely dresses for you to wear, each one prettier than the next. The makeup team do the final touches, and it's time for the first couple of pictures in this outfit.

You walk into the photo room and meet eyes with the photographer. A tall and elegant young man, with gorgeous blue eyes, and white wavy hair. Is this man really the photographer? Could he also be a model? But then why would he be standing with all the photography equipment? Hm he seems to be setting the camera up... yep he's definitely today's photographer. He looks young, so why is his hair white? He's the most beautiful person I've ever seen! After myself of course. You giggle as you think about the constant hours you've spent starring at yourself. The man looks at you and gives a sweet smile. He walks up and stretches out his hand "Hello, my name is Joseph. It's a pleasure to meet you." Wow, what a smooth voice. " Its a pleasure to meet you too my name is Alice." You say as he shakes your hand. Joseph motions over to where you should stand for the first picture. You take your place and flash your signature smile. "MAGNIFICENT" Joseph cries out as he takes a picture. The praise makes your smile even brighter and you switch into new poses.

3 HOURS LATER

You check the outfit rack and notice that only one dress is remaining. One part of you is relieved that you'll be able to go home soon, the other part of you is sad because the amazing photo shoot with Joseph will be ending soon.

"Okay now, this is today's last picture. Make it worth while!" Joseph tells you. You leap into the air, arms stretching upwards with an innocent grin on your face. BAM the photo is taken.     

Your carriage pulls up and you hop in. Inside is your mother and agent. "So how was the shoot? What about the photographer?" Your agent asks. "Well.. it was pretty cool. The photographer was fun to work with, I think he took some great pictures. I'd love to work with him again." You tell your agent. Then after a moment of thinking he speaks up again "Good good, you most likely will work with him again. A skillful man he is, perfect to capture your beauty."

6 moths have passed by and you still haven't been in a shoot with Joseph. You are 12 years old now.                                                                                                                                                                                               

A month after your birthday and finally Joseph is your photographer again. You modeled with some other people to make it like a family for a furniture store.                                                                                      

You have 3 more shoots with Joseph before you turn 13. Your fame is only arising now that you can model for teen clothes. A couple more shoots with Joseph throughout the year and you start to learn more and more about him. That he moved to England from France, that he once had a twin brother but he died. You also learn that he comes from a very wealthy family.

Now you are 14 and feelings begin for Joseph.

At 15 you're completely in love.

Then at 16 years old everything changes.

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys liked it! I can't wait to write more! The next chapter is gonna be a bit different (In a good way of course) Thanks!