Page 1

Gumball's P.O.V.

"Gaah, darwin!" I shouted over to my fish friend who sat next to me. He was in the middle of taking a bite of a small, aquatic hamburger. How are there aquatic hamburgers?!
"Hm?" Darwin lowered his burger to look at me, then he smiled. "What's up gumball?"
"Dude... I'm like, really hungry and you eating a hamburger infront of me doesn't help it."
"This isn't a hamburger gumball, it's fish food!" Darwin brought the burger up to my face, it was blue afterall.
"Ugh, i can see it from where it was!" I leaned back and ended up falling out of my chair and landing on the ground.
"Are you okay gumball?" Darwin asked me, but he didn't even get up from his chair to check on me! That really makes me want to get with his girlfriend.
"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I stood from the chair and left the dining room, "I'm gonna go and find some grub."
"Okay, loser!" Darwin told me in his normal high pitched voice, I'm gonna fuck his bitch.

Authors note: wow, if I'm honest i felt embarrassed writing this. This story is so fucking bad, i might delete this tbh. But if it gets them views.. ;3
Anyways if you want to see any serious and actually good stories, check out my other stories. Okay, I'll see y'all later.