beauty

Dark girls rise and stand with pride..

Your a creamy brown outside but a wise women inside.

Your skin color should be flaunted like a college degree. Your skin color is what shall be seen, not between you and me but for everyone to see. Your beauty cant get you a college degree and nor can your skin color. Light-skin , caramel , mocha and last but not least Dark-skin is all identified as African Americans.

Why are you so insecure about being dark-skin ?

Did you forget to embrace who are deep within which you a golden stone with a pride tough as a bone.

Why are you so unsure ?

Are you unsure you will find your all "American Dream Guy ?"

A guy who overlooks a brown skin women has a lot to lose. Being brown skin we keep going even when we are bruised and sometimes abused.

Are you self- conscious ?

Don't be obnoxious because a skin does not represent who you are within. Your a Queen and is intelligent like modern day machine.

Are you insecure ?

Are you insecure because your so unsure of your beauty ?

Between you and me and above the heavens and tress you are as beautiful as the sea.

A skin so brown that stays one color all year round is something rarely found.

Weither your auspicious , overjoyed , despondent , belligerent , or maybe even disconsolate you still end with the same color that defines you.