Part three ★彡

(Lol Idk why I put Jungkook as the picture but alright.)

As Bakugo made his way back upstairs he heard laughing from the room Izuku was in. Katsuki was relieved that everyone was getting along. He thought that Kirishima and the others wouldn't get along with Izuku because his lack of communication . Izuku is a nice person he just doesn't know how to communicate because of how long he's been trapped in his house.
      When Bakugo opened the door he saw everyone just stare at him. "What?" Bakugo said while looking back at everyone. "Nothing of your concern." Mina giggled with a mischievous grin. "Hey Bakubro why don't you sit next to Izuku." Kirishima said with a small smile. "What the fuck is wrong with you guys?" Bakugo asked while taking a seat next to Izuku. "Ooooo~ this game has teams I think Bakugo and Izuku should be a team." Mina said while holding the game 'Overwatch'. "For real why are you guys acting so weird?" Bakugo questioned while Mina was giggling. Kaminari took the game and put it into the PS4. The whole day Izuku, Kaminari, Kirishima, Mina and Katsuki played overwatch having a lot of fun. Katsuki being the explosive boy he is was raging and making small explosions from his hands because he was loosing. Izuku was still blushing at the idea of Katsuki on his team.
Eventually nighttime came and everyone had to leave. "Bye Izuku I had fun!" Mina smiled. "Yeah we should come here again!" Kirishima said while smiling at Izuku. Once they all left Izuku was blushing like crazy. He has had a crush on Bakugo ever since kindergarten. Even though Bakugo bullied him he always wanted to be by his side. That's why when he started to visit him he was so exited. Suddenly he heard a Ding~ from his phone.

???: Hi Izuku this is Mina!

Izuku: How did you get my number?

Mina: I asked Bakugo.

Izuku: Oh that explains it.

Mina: Sooooo I have a plan!

Izuku: plan?

Mina: The Bakudeku plan stupid.

Izuku: oh okay

Mina: When I go to your house again I'll help you and Bakugo don't worry!

Izuku chuckled before coughing up a tiny bit of blood. He looked at his hand that had little splatters of dark red blood and felt tears rolling down his cheek. He knew he didn't have a lot of time left, He knew that for sure he was going to die and he knew that he would die before he even got the chance to get with Bakugo. "W....why?..... this isn't fair...." Izuku mumbled while rubbing the tears from his eyes.

Okay well I was busy and didn't post for a while sorry ^^