The Gang finds out

Me and Darry got home around night and I went up to his room and changed into a pair of sweats I had here and one of is big T-Shirts. " hey guys I'm going to take Pony and Johnny out for ice cream we will be back later. Don't cause to much trouble for Darry or I wont make a special breakfast in the morning" they all agreed and promised they wouldn't cause trouble. Pony and Johnny followed me out to my car and we headed towards Dairy Queen. " Hey Brook how was yall's date?" Pony questions and Johnny just shock his head in agreement. " It went great and I got something to tell yall when we sit down to eat." they just looked at me like I was crazy and just said okay and then turned on the radio and turned it all the way up. Elvis' song Hound Dog came on and I turn and smirk at the boys beside me and they must have had the same idea as me because they turned the radio all the way up and we screamed singed all the way there. We have great times tighter I'm really happy I'm marrying Darry so I can be related to Pony he's such a good kid and he already sees me as a big sister and maybe like a mom figure? I don't really know but I need to him and Johnny about the marriage. We just pulled up to Dairy Queen when Hound Dog went off. We jumped out of the car and went to the window. I ordered a hot fudge Sundae Pony got the same thing as me and the same with Johnny. We got are ice cream and went and sat down. " hey guys I need to talk to you about something before I tell you about tonight." pony looked at me at a dead stare. " your pregnant aren't you!" he said so happy. " What ! no Pony I'm not pregnant " I said laughing. we all laughed at that. " then what is it momma" Johnny asked. " well what would you guys think if me and Darry got married?" They looked like they were about to jump out of there pants. " No way he asked you didn't he. IM GOING TO HAVE A SISTER. JOHNNY WERE GOING TO BE BROTHERS. THIS IS SO AMAZING WHAT DID THE OTHERS SAY HAVE YOU TOLD THEM YET. WHAT DID DAL SAY?" Pony was jumping up and down yelling that with excitement. Johnny came and hugged me. " I'm so happy for you momma. Does this mean I need to start calling Darry dad?" Johnny asked. I laughed at him " Johnny you can call him dad if you want but I thinks its safe to let me ask him first, and to answer your question pony no I haven't told anyone yall are the first to know. And now that I'm thinking about it I'm not sure how Dallas would act to the news. But oh well I'm marring Darry and there's nothing no one could do to stop me." They both smiled at me and hugged me. We got up to throw away are trash and hopped back into the car and drove back towards the Curtis house. Or should I say soon to be my house. We got back at 10 and the gang was all still there. The boys ran into the house all smiley and happy jumping around. I laughed because the gang thought it was a sugar high. " Brook why did you got to give them sugar this late at night there never going to go to sleep man." Dallas griped " there not on a sugar high Dal there just happy and let them be you use to be like that when you were a kid and don't act all tough because you know its true." the gang laughed and Dallas just shook it off. " what are they so happy about mamma B?" " I don't know two your just to half to wait and see. " I joked around and went over to Darry. " hey soon to be Mrs. Curtis" then he gave me a kiss on the forehead I smiled and said " hi Mr. Curtis," and gave him a hug. Soda must have put to and to tighter and jumped up " OMG YALL ARE INGAGED" everyone looked at me then I raised my hand and they all jumped up and gave me a hug and Darry a pat on the back congratulating us. Dallas came up to me and he was about to cry. I pulled him into the kitchen to talk alone. " what's wrong dal?" " I just have to get used to the fact that I'm about to share you. you have always been there for me man and now I got to share you with Ponyboy and Soda now man. I just don't want you to forget me." he said. I never see him like this since he went to said the very first time when he was 10. I just smiled and gave him a hug. " Dal your always going to be my brother and I'm never going to forget you. You will always be my baby brother." I gave him another hug and we walked out the kitchen. everyone was still hipped up about the knew and we all had a good laugh when Johnny asks" So Darry do I need to see you as a dad or a brother?" Darry laughed " Johnnycakes call me anything your comfortable with. If that's calling me dad than so be it and I'm pretty sure you will see Soda and Pony as brothers so it wouldn't be to weird to see me as a dad I am the dad of the group." and everyone laughed. Two-Bit told me Darry Johnny Dal Soda and Ponyboy to get by everyone and he took a picture of us. Darry was sitting in his chair I was on the arm of the chair with Johnny and Dallas behind me and beside me. While Pony and Soda was behind and beside Darry. " Hey Dar it's are first photo all as a family." Soda said softly. " no soda we were always a family but now its just legal. and now we need one with the other two. Steve Two-Bit come on. Yall get on each side and smile" I told Soda. This day couldn't have gone any better.