| prologue |

3rd pov

The night was only still young or it was in Aliyah's and Fenix case as they wasted no time to rip each other's clothes off and begin the first rounds of 'I miss you sex' and only leading it to the fourth round before they tapped out for only rest.

Aliyah laid across his chest and continued tracing random shapes with her nails, but listening to his heartbeat and feeling his chest rise up then down from breathing. It was peaceful for her and made her feel comfy.

The night was just going comfortably smooth until one of the phones on the nightstand started to vibrate and a ringtone played; indicating someone was calling and it broke the comforting cuddle session between the two and Fenix quickly sat up to reach for the phone that belonged to him— to see his girlfriend's caller I.D. Appear on the screen.

He groaned before looking over to Aliyah and indicated for her to be silent during this call, which she nodded but sighed internally and rolled over to her side of the bed.

"Wuss'Good?" He answered immediately after accepting the call and holding the phone to his ear.

"Just checking in to see where you at and if you're coming home? What else." Isabella replies back, with a low tone in her voice.

He just rolled his eyes and fought the urge to end the call already then turn his phone off— but he doesn't need her tryna pull up on him.
"I'm out with the boys at Mac Dawg's house, rollin up and smoking some backwoods. I'll be home tomorrow, ight?"

He heard her sigh through the phone and waited for her to say the usual thing she says every time he doesn't go home like he said he would sometimes.

"Fineee, I hope you with your word and not being goofy out here, I put it on me." She says, with her usual snappy tone and hung up the phone before Fenix could say anything more.

That was just easy, he thought to himself and set his phone to Do Not Disturb until 7 A.M. then placed his phone back to the nightstand.
He laid back down in his spot but pulled Aliyah back over to him; which she gladly did and rested back on his chest but this time his hands were rubbing her ass softly.

It would always be like this but none of them minded it as long as they had each other to share moments like this or like earlier's events.
things could've been different if it neither of them were in relationships and were able to see each other in public peacefully— but nothing always work in anyone's favor.

"Everything gone be alright for the night, let's just enjoy it before it's all gone." Fenix says to her, as he kept his hand where it is and pressed a kiss to the side of her head.

The two 'lovebirds' enjoyed the night in peace before all of it was put to rest and had to return back to their normal lives— with their significant others who awaited for them to return back home and continue on.