[04]

Fenix POV

Irritated? I'd say it was the opposite word to describe the mood I'm in right now fo'sure.

Aliyah wouldn't be passing out on the opportunity to see me for another night before I go back home in L.A. to Isabella's crazy ass.
She would've hopped right on it and be in my room less than 10-15 minutes but no longer.

But considering now that I have no plans with Aliyah anymore—the best thing I could do tonight to make my night worth it in Miami is no other then going to the club or the playerz club/strip club; which means call a few homies in the Miami area and link up.

[~•~]

The song 'Go Loko' by YG ft. Tyga, Jon Z, blasted through the speakers and the money kept flying through the air to the strippers who danced on the pole in front of us or some giving an personal lap dance.

I was minding my business and throwing up a few bills or ones to the feezy in front of me, twerking and doing some moves on the pole.
This was my peace time from all the bullshit surrounding me in the real world.

At least while I lasted, before a familiar colored weave came into the corner vision of my eye.
Ah shiitt, here we go again with the bullshit.

"Really? This what you be doing!" A familiar voice yelled and pushed my head hard.

Isabella Lodge is in the building y'all.

"Fenix you better find a good ass excuse in 1.5 seconds before I start tearin'it up in this bitch." She continued running her mouth, and I stood up in time as she tried to push me over but fell across the chair like a goofy ass bih.

I just rolled my eyes and kept moving away from her psycho ass. Something told me, I'd have her pulling up on me sometime today.
"I ain't gotta do shit, besides leave before you embarrass me like that."

I left it at that and continued to make my way out of the strip club to the security van to escort me back to the hotel and away from the paparazzi who just pulled into the parking lot.

I was just tryna have a good night before going back to making some bread with my brothers and traveling. I didn't mind going to new places but with performing 24/7, photo shoots, meet & greets, and getting lit on the side is a big challenge but I can't complain that much.

It's life I wanted so badly and now I'm livin'up wit it for sure, but appreciating some of the blessings being sent my way and to my brothers ways through this grind.