1

i woke up to the sun blaring through my pale nude curtains, a sigh escaping from my slightly parted lips as my feet hit the cold floor of my bedroom.
i treaded down the stairs and into the kitchen where i stuck a piece of bread in the toaster.
i clicked on my bluetooth speaker and grabbed my phone.
i turned on untitled; 2014 by g-dragon and continued making my breakfast that consisted of peanut butter on toast.
i sat on the counter and sang along with the song, my voice, thank god, blended in with the noise that emitted from my speaker.
i put my plate in the sink and grabbed my speaker from the counter and took it upstairs with me.
the speaker sat on my bathroom counter now playing the song coffee by bts.
i suddenly had an urge to go get coffee.
when i was done with my shower i got dressed in an oversized black sweatshirt and some black shorts.
i turned off my speaker and instead changed to my earphones.
walking down the road to the cafè i noticed kids playing with one another, their giggles pure and i remembered the times when i used to laugh like that, when i had no worries, when i had someone.
soon i made it in the shop and stopped my music, sticking my earphones in my mini purse.
i ordered an iced caramel macchiato and sat down at a table.
i noticed about 5 guys walk into the door and one of them caught my eye.
he looked at me and i immediately looked down at my phone.
i noticed a presence in the chair in front of me.
"minho." he said with a calming voice and a hand brought forward.
"the names minho. and you are?" he asked
"y/n" i answered shaking his hand.
he smiled.
"what's a pretty lady doing here all by herself?" he asked
usually this sentence would sound creepy to a 19-year-old girl, but with a face like that, a smile so warm, and a hand so soft..i felt at ease.
"i usually come here when i get bored, it's aesthetically pleasing." i smiled small at him.
"i'm here with those 4 idiots" he said with a chuckle, his eyes turning into crescents.
"who are they?" i asked
"my trainee friends." he smiled.
"oh so you're a trainee?" i asked
"yes." he confirmed.
"it was nice meeting you y/n, maybe i'll see you again." he said before grabbing his coffee from the guys and walking out.
i sighed.
i loved the way the sun gleamed off of his clear skin, how the air conditioner blew his hair a little bit, how the makeup from the stylist still couldn't hide the natural blush his face held, and the gleam in his eyes when he talked to me.
he was more than normal. i had to know why.