5

"MINHOOOOO" i ran around the dance studio, begging him for my phone.
"NOT UNTIL YOU DELETE THAT PICTURE OF ME!!" he pouted while running from me.
"okay okay!!" i yelled.
his running halted and i reached up for my phone, earning a kiss on the forehead from him and my phone.
"okay love birds." felix said "y/n we're supposed to be figuring out how to do this part of the choreography." he sighed.
i laughed and said "fine i'll sit on the couch i won't bother you" i smiled.
i sat on the couch and watched the two guys explain things to each other.
the other boys went home because they finished.
felix still needed some explaining with a certain part so minho stayed.
it's been 6 months that minho and i have been together, today was our anniversary so i came by to get him.
suddenly the door opened revealing a girl.
"LEE MINHO. how many times do i have to tell you that when you leave my apartment you don't leave your clothes?!" she said hitting him.
i chuckled.
"calm down eunha" i said to his older sister.
"y/n!!" she exclaimed and ran over to hug me.
"uhh i haven't seen you in what? 4 months! how have you been sweetie?!" she exclaimed.
"i've been fine. thanks to your brother." i ended with a smile.
the rest of the hours were dancing and singing along to songs.