11. Will Power

-Next Morning (Friday)-

"Lia wake up." I groaned and turned over. "Lia get up." I opened my eyes and saw Theo's face. Not the face I wanted to see.

Last night we arrived to a hotel but I don't even know where we are. I woke up when the car stopped. I sat up and looked over at Jake who's laying next to me. He's still asleep. "Why don't you wake him up?"

"Because I know you like to get ready. If you're gonna do your makeup, you have enough time by the time we need to leave. If you don't want to, then go back to sleep."

Damn him for knowing me so well. "Wear comfortable shoes. You're gonna be on your feet all day." What the fuck are we doing?

I did my makeup then I straightened my hair. Theo woke Jake up when I was about to change.

I'm in a white off the shoulders cropped top with a v down the front, distressed boyfriend jeans and I decided to wear white vans instead of the black heels I had planned for this outfit I put a belt on.

I rolled up my jeans from the bottom as the guys are about done. We had a quick breakfast and go in the car. "I need to blindfold you guys."

"My eyelashes are gonna clump." He stared at me. "I knew you'd say that." He handed me a pair of ugly thick sunglasses. "I can't see shit with these."

"That's the point." Jake convinced me to follow along. Whatever.

We drove for a little while before he finally parked. "I'm handing you guys earphones. Play music. I'll take them off and I'll let you know when you can take off the blindfold and glasses."

"You're so extra." Said Jake. "If you're gonna kill me just fucking do it already." I muttered and he laughed. "I'ma get Jake out first then you."

I don't want him near me. I don't want him to touch me. I didn't even want to converse with him on this trip.

But considering my vision was taken away, I kinda have to put in a little trust in him.

I held on to his bicep as we walked which felt so right but at the same time so awkward. At times he would stop me, then help me on to a side walk or over something.

He gently took off the earphones and I could hear people. A lot of them.

"Ok. I'ma count to three then you can take them off."

"On three or after three?" I asked and he chuckled. "After three." Fucker.

"One.. two.. three!" It took me a minute to adjust to the sun before finally realizing where we're at. My emotions overcame my will power. "Oh my god!!" I hugged him. "WE'RE AT DISNEY WORLD!!!" He laughed but hugged me back.

I realized what I was doing and pulled myself away. He knows how much I love Disney. We went to Disneyland multiple times while we were together. He promised me he'd bring me to Disney World one day on a date.. He kept his promise but sadly.. Too late. I'm still so freaking excited though!!

"Dude this is amazing." Jake said hugging him. "What are we waiting for!!? Lets gooo!!!" I ran over to the ticket line. "Lia I already have the tickets." Theo called out. He paid for all of us?? So he knew I was coming..

I walked over to them. To say I'm happy and excited is an understatement. I literally cannot contain myself. I squealed and jumped as we walked in.

We started with Space Mountain and I sat with Jake. Those pictures came out great.

--

"Splash Mountain next then we can grab something to eat while we dry up." Said Theo. Yeah I'm starting to get a little hungry.

Theo took the front seat, I took the middle one and Jake sat behind me in the log. Splash Mountain is one of my favorite rides. I'm so excited oh my God.

That picture came out hilarious. We all snapped a quick picture of it and went to grab a bite.

As it progressed to get later, I started getting colder. I shivered a bit and something was placed on me. I turned and Theo had given me his jacket. "Just take it." He said as I opened my mouth. "What about you? Aren't you cold?" He smiled. "Not right now."

Theo's POV-
I really did fuck up man. I had a good girl and I let her go.

"By the way guys, tomorrow we're going to Epcot." I laughed at Lia's reaction. Her jaw is hitting the floor. She's so cute. I turned away so she couldn't notice me getting sad.

--

We walked into a shop and I noticed Lia grab a sweater. She went to go pay for it but I beat her to it. "Theodore." I ignored her and handed the cashier my card.

"I can pay for it Theodore." I could tell she's annoyed. "I know."

"Aww what a lovely couple." The older woman behind the register smiled. If only... I gave her a smile to be polite but the fact that we're not one tears me.

"Thank you so much." I said as she handed me the bag. She took off my jacket and handed it to me. "Here, I know you're cold." She put on the Disney cruise line Mickey sweater she just got.

There's no denying she still cares for me even though I was such a dick to her. "C'mon I wanna go on the Haunted Mansion!" Jake called out.

Lia's POV-

The three of us fit in one cart so of course they put me in the middle. I tried to brush off the fact that I'm shoulder to shoulder with Theo. I really thought I would be okay... but truth is I'm just not completely over him.

Isaiah is right. I don't think people will ever be completely over their first love. "Guys smile!" Jake took a picture with my phone and posted it on snapchat.

I had so much fun today despite the many awkward encounters with Theo. I took a quick warm shower then texted Isaiah as I brushed and braided my hair. Theo's phone rang and I turned to look at it. "Sav" Read at the top. He just let it go to voicemail..