Proposal

"Is everything done?" I asked my friend, named Cyrel.

"Yes, we gathered everyone and even told the staff about the proposal," she replied as she winked.

"Yes!" I screamed loudly, "I can't wait to do it."

She tapped my shoulder. "Just don't let her know about it, or else our plan is doomed," she said.

I nodded. "Of course, I won't let her." I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Then let's go, we need to prepare." We both went to our dorms to prepare for our prom.

There's a girl that I've been courting for almost four months, and this time, I'm going to ask her out.

I went inside the bathroom to take a bath while thinking about my proposal to her later.

She's not popular like other girls in my school; that's why I like her the most. I'm not really into extroverts or popular girls, which is why I've fallen for her.

After taking a bath, I quickly put on my gown for our prom and put my tuxedo inside the box. I'll use this later for the proposal. I'm sure she'll like seeing me in this one.

"Are you done?" I heard my friend's knock outside the door.

I stood up and went to the door to open it. "Not yet, I need to fix my hair," I replied before she went inside. She's also wearing a gown the same as mine, but the difference is that my gown is backless.

"Why are you wearing a backless gown? You might outshine your girlfriend later. Lol." She chuckled.

"She's way more prettier than me. So even if I wear a backless, I won't be able to outshine her," I replied as I flashed a smile.

"You're the campus girl crush of our academy, stupid." She rolled her eyes and picked up the box, which made my eyes widen.

"What are you doing? Let's wait for the others to come here and let them carry those," I uttered as I tried to steal the box.

She flicks my forehead, "This is only your tuxedo, so don't exaggerate." She laughed.

"I know but-" I didn't continue my sentence when I heard a car stop outside.

"I think they're here now," my friend said as she went outside of my room while carrying the box.

We both went outside and saw our friends, who were already wearing their gowns and tuxedos.

"It seems you two are already done, so let's go to the salon to fix our hair," Jason said, one of my friends.

"Yes, yes! So we can head to the prom," Jackson excitedly said.

Me and Cyrel glanced at each other and nodded.

"Okay, wait us here, we'll get our bags first." I uttered as I dashed inside the dorm.

-

Everything is done, and we're now here at the place where our prom will be held. Every student is lining up outside for the entrance, and each of us has a partner.

I looked beside Jason, who's now my partner for the entering ceremony. "You okay, dude? Because I'm not." I asked while my hands were shaking.

"Calm down, Kishi. Just relax, okay?" He was about to tap my back, but he changed it to my shoulder instead. "Sorry, I forgot that you're wearing a backless gown." He laughed awkwardly, which made me chuckle. Jason is very gentlemanly to everyone, whatever their gender.