EPILOGUE

#SeventeenImagines

#Seventeen

(13 things to do before I die) (Epilogue)

===

Third person's POV:

5 years later...

Years passed since y/n left, and it was really one of the most painful days for all of those people who love her, especially for her family and friends...

And today they we're all at the park besides the Han River...

And they we're all wearing bright smiles just like what y/n wanted...

"esh coups oppa!"

A 3 years old little baby called Seungcheol who was busy preparing the food, Seungcheol smiled when he saw her before he set aside all the things that he was doing before he approached the little girl...

"What is it?"

The little girl just chuckled sweetly before she ran away which made Seungcheol pout...

"She's so cute"

Seungcheol muttered as he went back to what he was doing, but he stopped again when he saw Jeonghan who just arrived...

"Oh Jeonghan!"

Seungcheol and Jeonghan we're now close friends, they we're very good partners-in-crime, can you imagine that? Seungcheol used to say a lot of bad stuff about Jeonghan just because Jeonghan was y/n's ex, but look at them now, they really enjoy each other's company...

"Seungcheol, where are the rest?"

Jeonghan asked when he noticed that only Seungcheol was there, Seungcheol pointed the others who we're busy playing around the wide grounds of the park...

Seeing all of them was enough for a smile to crept on Jeonghan's lips, for he's happy to meet all of them...

"Joshua!"

Seungcheol and Jeonghan called Joshua who was riding his bike around, Joshua waved his hand before he approached them...

They started up a business together since they finished the same course, and things are going pretty well with the three of them.

And they are challenging booseoksoon's craziness, yup when the three of them are together they can really be as crazy as booseoksoon, the three of them really suit each other's company...

While the three of them we're busy preparing the food, the same cute 3 years old little girl approached someone...