¢нαρтєя тωєиту тняєє

Trinitie's P.O.V

I opened my eyes excitedly, looking at the clock on the nightstand. It read, Thursday, December 25. 6: 12 a.m.. I smiled wickedly once I saw Donnie was still sound asleep, his mask off. I didn't see the scars on his face. They didn't stand put as much now.

I grinned and went to roll off the bed, only to be stopped short by an arm entangled astound me waist. Huffing, I tried to pry it off, but it never budged. I was then quickly moved to Donnie's side, and his eyes were open, much to my disappointment.

"You can sleep in sometimes you know." He advised, chuckling under his breath.

"I know, but I was going to wake you up in a very cliché way like a child would their parents." I announced, deflated.

"And how is that?" He asked, raising an eye ridge. How does he do that!? I tried to make the expression, only for it to seem as if I were mocking a...

"You look like a monkey when you do that." He stated, and I rolled my eyes gleefully. Then, on a second thought, he added,"A very cute adorable monkey." I grinned.

"Come on! Let meeee!" I whined, and he put his finger on his head in 'thought'.

"I guess." He said, and I giggled. He finally let me out of his grip, and I rolled onto the floor on all fours, the icy coldness numbing the bare skin of my palms and knees. Getting up, I could see that his eyes were still open, and pouted.

"What?" He asked, curious of my expression.

"You need to be asleep." I told him in a 'duh' tone of voice. He rolled his eyes and closed them. And then for effect, he did the over exaggerated snoring. I giggled, and he opened his eyes.

"Close them!" I commanded. He grinned.

"Fine. You can't blame me for wanting to see your adorable face." I flushed and shushed him.

Going as far back as the space would allow, I ran in the direction. of the bed, my feet hitting the ground with soft smacking noises. When close enough, I leaped into the air, successfully landing beside Donnie, causing him to bounce upward. I giggled as he came back down, causing me to fly onto the air once again.

Once the bouncing was at a minimum, I rolled onto Donnie, my back pressed against his front. I aligned my legs to where they were right on top of his, doing the same with my arms. So I didn't crush his face, I kept mine beside his. Of course being the tall person he is, my feet barely went past his kneecaps, my arms almost touching his wrists.

He laughed, his hot breath going across my ear. He moved his arms to where they met right across my stomach, locking his fingers together. I moved my arms also, making them rest on top of his. That's when we just laid there in complete silence. A few minutes later, I remembered something.

"I forgot something." I said, twisting my head around to look at his face. He gave me a look, asking me what it was. "I forgot words with my little performance."

"Okay then. Go ahead." He smiled and then cleared his throat. "What do you want, little princess?" He asked, making me giggle.

"It's Christmas Donnie! It's Christmas!" I exclaimed in a whisper. We both laughed, and once it died down, I smiled over at him. "Can we go make waffles?"

"We can make whatever you want, princess." He smiled, and untangled his arms from mine. I rolled off the bed once again, and got up, only to see Donnie grinning lopsidedly.

"What?" I asked.

"Can't you ever get up normally?" He asked, chuckling as he said the words.

"Nope."I said simply, returning the grin with one of my own. We walked out of the room, seeing that no one else was up yet, an ventured into the hallway. I held his hand as we walked in the darkness, trying not to trip over anything.