One-Shot #1 Part One: A day out

Lei's POV

"Lei-Lei-Lei" she says pulling me over to the park. It was a long day and yet she still asked me to bring her here. We run over to the grass and play for a bit. We get bored after a few seconds and lay beside the tree.

"Thanks for accompanying me Lei," she says.

I face my body towards her direction and smile back.

Irene stands up and dusts the grass of her skirt and starts climbing on the tree. She gestures me to come over and see the view for myself. I climb up and sit on the branch that is beside her, staring into the view. The park is very beautiful right now, children playing in the playground and moms taking their babies for an afternoon stroll.

I check my phone for the time and it reads 5:46pm. I message Irene if we could call Sam and Atheena and inform them we'll get home a bit later. She takes her phone opens it a facetimes Sam's phone. A few rings later they answer.

"Hey you two!" Irene says as she waves at the camera. She moves her phone as the camera faces me and I wave as well.

"How are you two doing now that you are alone?" she smirks as Atheena takes the phone from Sam and starts scolding Irene.

"Nothing of course! You guys are gone and nothing has changed. Unlike you and your boyfriend, Sam and I are actually pretty decent when we're alone!" she yapps. Irene rolls her eyes as I'm behind her watching the two twins argue.

A moment later, they got tired of arguing and instead started laughing about some news that topics their high school friends Shiku and Kireina. I just stare at the sky slowly turning orange as it is almost sun set. They end the call and Irene and I take a stroll around.

Sam's POV

We end the call and place my phone on the living room table. I turn the television on and watch YouTube. Atheena leans on me as her energy lessened arguing against her twin, Irene. She jumps up from the couch and stands so innocently.

"Ne! I want to try something!" she announces, pouncing onto to me transforming herself into a cat. I chuckle, patting her, "What is it that you want kitty?" "Take my crown in my dresser and put it on. Then come back and carry me!" she giggles as she continued explaining. She licks her paw and purrs on my lap looking deep into my eyes. I place her beside me and stand up to get the crown in her wardrobe. I walk back trying to think on hoe I could clip it on my head but I just end up placing it on normally. I glance at Atheena as just staring at her takes my breathe away. She is on the couch playing with the ball of yarn I let her use a while ago. I quietly walk in as careful not to disturb her and plop on the couch. She pounces on to me and let me carry her.

"I am a princess" she says. "You must kiss me so I turn back!" she continued. "Excuse me? I don't kiss cats!" I chuckle as she blushes and turns back into a neko and tackles me down the couch. She rolls up clinging on to my chest and her head on my neck. I pull her in closer and kiss her forehead. "I only kiss my kitty and her name is Atheena." I announce as I give her butterfly kisses around her face.

I sit us up fixing her on my lap and cuddling her from behind. I take her hands off her face covering the redness after all that happened. I play with her hair and scratch her behind the ears to least let her feel pleased. A moment after our cuddle session I sit her beside me and lay her down.

"Sam, I wuv you!" she smiles looking at me really innocently.

"I love you too Kitty!" I return the phrase.

I stand up to put the crown back as she stands on the couch and jumps on my head turning into a cat landing in the middle of the crown. She snuggles on my head plays with the crown she's trapped in.

I walk back to the couch and lay there as she snuggles as to not disturb her. She falls asleep a few minutes later and I carefully take her kissing her forehead as she turns back into her "neko-self." I lay her down as a second later someone starts knocking on the door.

"SAM! OPEN UP!" A squeaky voice shouts as she knocks endlessly on the door.

I rush up to unlock the door seeing Atheena's other twin and their little sister holding a bunch of shopping bags.

I let them in as Lei, their youngest sister, walks to the couch staring at Atheena for a few second and laying down beside her.

"Uh... I didn't do anything." Irene raises both her hands and drops the bags she's holding. I chuckle as I take their shopping bags and bring them into their room. Seeing at it is messy, I place them down beside the door as not to cause that much mess. I walk out their room turning the lights of and closing the door behind me. I turn to their mini living room and see all three girls cramped on the couch sleeping.

I leave a note on the dinner table telling Theena I've head of to my shift at Starwucks and that they should wait for me and I'll bring them dinner.

Irene's POV

I wake upon the couch beside Lei who is sleeping peacefully beside me and Atheena who is curled up on the edge of the couch. I get up and fix myself as I see a beautifully made note on the table. I walk to the dinner table and take a little look at it. "This wasn't here a while ago right?" I whisper under my breathe. I take the card and open it.

"I'll be back love! I'll take my shift at Starwucks and bring you guys dinner after. Promise! Love, Sam," it read.

I put it back on the table as if it hasn't been touched and wake up Atheena. "Hey Sis! Wake up! Sam left a note telling us to wait for him for dinner. He took his shift and left a note on the table." I whisper, loud enough to wake Atheena up but soft not to wake our little sister, Lei. I check the time 7:30pm and if Sam's shift is three hours three times a week, then, he might get here at 9. Atheena wouldn't wake up so I let her rest thinking she had a long day. I walk to the bedroom and decide to fix some of the things there and arrange the new clothes Lei and I bought while we were out today. I look at the clothes and try them on to see if I can pair it with something here at home. I take the frilly red skirt and pair it with a tank top and a leather jacket with some knee-high boots to top it off. I take a picture of myself and repeat mixing and matching my clothes with each other.

A few minutes later, as I search through my wardrobe for some clothes I feel a tap on my shoulder. Looking back I see my little sister sniffling with dried tears on her face. I stand up and immediately hug her, patting her back with one hand and wiping her tears with the other. "Hey... It's ok. You don't have to cry now that I'm here! I'll take care of you. Always!" I mumble into her ear cuddling her and bringing her to the bed to sit down on. I walk up to the closet and pull out a pink body bag and toss it to her. Along with that, I toss a white shirt, pants and some flats. I pull her to the dressing room hand her, a plaid polo and jeans paired with some sneakers. She puts them one as I change into the clothes I tossed to her earlier. I fix her hair and takes off the braids I put on her a while ago and up my hair with some twintails. I look at the mirror and gesture her that she is Alya and I am Marinette from Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir. ((a/n: I don't own this show or the characters from Miraculous Ladybug.))

I giggle taking her for a dance around the dressing room a small but flashy smile appearing on her face. She lightly giggles, her face turning a rosy color as she continues waltzing with me around the room.