One-Shot #1 Part Two: A day Out

Atheena's POV

I get up removing the blanket wrapped around my body. Beside me I see a teddy bear that may belong to my sister, Lei, and a pillow that Irene must've left as she woke up. I sit down and hear soft giggles coming from the dressing room and figured out that those belong to Irene and Lei. I walk over there to see them wearing the clothes of Irene's two favorite characters, Marinette and Alya. ((a/n: Again I do not own Marinette and Alya as they are both from Miraculous Ladybug.))

I get in the dressing room sneakily changing into a black top paired with the black leggings I was already wearing beforehand and some black boots to sort off look like Cat Noir. I sneak behind Irene who was taking a picture of Lei, who was dressed as Alya. I grab Irene by the waist scaring her as she faints after gasping and stays limp on my arms. I start to laugh and take a look at Lei. She has a shocked look on her face and I smile at her. She rushes over to Irene and tilts her head at me, confused. "I don't know. I just felt like doing it," I say flapping my ears. Lei shakes Irene and tries to wake her up but she wouldn't. I lay her down as she's getting a bit too heavy for me. "Romeo messaged," I mutter out. As I said that, she immediately took her phone and opened it to check what it is. She looked at me, deadly, tackling me as I fell on the floor. I burst out laughing in tears as she starts scolding me for doing that to her. "Oh. Sam left you a note on the dinner table. Did you see it?" She asked. I walked out of the dressing room and checked the dinner table. I see a note with my name lettered on the front flap. I open the letter,

"I'll be back love! I'll take my shift at Starwucks and bring you guys dinner after. Promise! Love, Sam," it read.

I put the card on my chest, swooning over the card he left. I start dancing around the room humming my favorite song. "Hey isn't dancing Lei's thing?" she giggles, teasing me hugging Lei and patting her head. "I mean is it that bad to dance?" I question her raising an eyebrow at her. "I mean no, but it's rare to see you dancing, acting so giddy," she states as a drop of red spreads across my face. I tackle both my sisters into a hug and lightly slap Irene in the face. "Hey! What was that for!?" she screams.

Ding dong.

It must be Sam!

Lei rushes to the door and unlocks it. She opens the door and checks out who it is. Opening it widely, Irene and I see Sam, holding a pizza box from R&S. Irene squeals and takes the box from Sam and sets it on the table. Sam walks over to me holding a bouquet of three red roses and kisses me softly. Irene squeals as she shakes Lei's arms to the sweetness of my boyfriend. I walk to the kitchen to get the plates and the utensils but as soon as I turn around I see Sam behind me taking the plates from my hand and sets them on the table. Irene jumps up and down opening the box of pizza and screaming that the flavor is Cheese. "Hey Buddy calm down haha!" Sam nudges Irene as we all sit on the table to eat.

We were on the table for a while, eating our dinner as Irene brings up the question, "Hey! You guys tired yet? I'm pumped up for another stroll in the park!" Taking another slice of pizza and stuffing it in her mouth, Lei nods and looks at me with her puppy dog eyes pouting, allowing for the four of us to go. I nod and finish up my plate. Take it up to the sink and wash my dish and walking to the dressing room to change. I change into Sam's over-sized hoodie, some shorts and my converse to pair it with. I do my hair and take my phone and my earphones. I get back to the dining table and clean the table while the three are washing their plates.

"I'll go ahead with Lei!" Irene acclaims, running out the door and stairs. I'm left with Sam who's currently wiping the table and cleaning it up. I walk over to Sam and lean on his shoulder, "Hey love? How was work?" I mutter out. "My kitty makes it seem as if we're married!" He chuckles, picking me up and carrying me, bridal style. I fluster at those words and end up being carried with my ears drooped down to the side.

He carries me out the door and locks it putting me down to double check the lock. I run to the elevator and press the down button waiting for Sam to run after. I walk in the elevator pulling him in and into a kiss, and pressing the ground floor. We reach the ground floor and step out of the elevator, the doors closing behind us. I see Irene and Lei sitting on the couches on the lobby, Irene chattering about something inaudible while Lei listens quite smoothly. I tap them both on the shoulder to signal we should go and leave we leave the building.

We walk out the building and head off to the park. It's pretty quiet now at these times. The scene is beautiful and the air is breezy. We talk a walk around the benches and the little fountain in the middle of the whole park. We put our wishes on the wishing stone, take pictures of each other and well relax. It is a night in the park really. I take a deep breath and smell the fresh air of the park, strolling through the lanes and clinging onto Sam's arm haha. We walk around for a bit and soon enough, we eventually get tired and sit on the bench nearby. Irene and Lei have decided to lay down on the grass so that they can stargaze and Sam decided he would go anywhere I would. I run down the lane and lay on the grass opposite to Irene and Lei's. I look up at the dark night sky with hints of different colored stars up there. Sam is beside me, tugging on my arm and plating a soft kiss on my lips. As soon as we stared right back up at the night sky, we see that Irene and Lei are now right beside us.

Irene's POV

They finished kissing and finally realized us. Soft giggles were let out of my mouth and a consistent smile from Lei's lips stayed. Those two, were a match made in heaven and is the cutest couple in the universe- well if me and my boyfriend weren't a thing of course haha! They start to cuddle and while they're at it me and Lei start teasing them on how they're so cute but they're doing too much pda. We had a really fun day today, shopping and bonding with my two sisters and out sort off half-brother at that.

I check that time and it reads 10:48pm. It's pretty late but we decided to stay a bit longer. We ended up roleplaying and just playing in general. "My princess," Sam bows before Atheena. "It is a pleasure to serve you and your sweet sisters. I am very happy for this opportunity-" he continued and was briefly interrupted by me. "I'm queen on the castle!!" I swing around the tree. I take Lei's hands, spin her around and our laughter filled the sounds of silence around us. After that, we finally decided to go back and rest since we had a long day. As soon as we enter the apartment Lei crashes on her bed and falls asleep, Atheena getting in the shower, Sam in the kitchen taking a midnight snack and well, as for me I'm in the dressing room changing my clothes. I sneak out the balcony and stare into the quiet city. A little amount of cars that passed by, the soft chatter of people who are still taking a stroll down the streets and lights of the apartments of people who are still awake. I walk back in the room to see Atheena and Sam, already asleep on her bed and thought they must be tired already.

I check the time. It reads 11:36pm.

I crawl up to my bed and cuddle a pillow shutting my eyes and falling asleep to the silence in the room.

((a/n: Yay! I know it's supposed to be a one-shot and no two parts but I kinda forgot that and did it anyways. Here ya go your long awaited second part to the first one-shot haha-))

Total Word Count: 2951 words