four

hyunjin stared in awe at how felix would look at the plants with so much love and care in his eyes. felix really treated those flowers as his own children, taking good care of them by making sure that they're healthy.

hyunjin felt his heart strings being pulled whenever he saw felix smiling lovingly at the plants, he wanted felix to smile at him like this. he wanted felix to show him the same amount of care and love, he wanted to feel felix's touch against his own.

hyunjin found himself falling for the younger day by day.

who could resist the way felix's big doe eyes would glimmer in the sun whenever he looks up at you when you were speaking, the way felix's freckles shone in the sun, the way felix's lips would curve into the cutest smile ever. hyunjin just wanted to run his hands through felix's fluffy blonde hair.

hyunjin had liked felix for quite some time now but he had always kept it to himself. ever since the younger had come up to and introduced himself, hyunjin had already fallen in love with his deep voice and smile.

hyunjin was so in thought that he didn't notice the younger turning around and looking towards his window.

he barely had any time to react so he immediately squatted down, his hair fluffing up in the process. he did not want felix to know he was here because he knew the younger would stop attending to his garden for him and hyunjin wanted to continue watching the younger.

hyunjin really was whipped for the one and only, lee felix.