ØÑĘ

You're 15 y/o, your brother Riley is 17 and your sister Jodie is 8.

I woke up, today was the day. I had no energy at all, I just wanted to lay there and cry. Everyday since it happened, that was my daily routine. I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in." I sniffed, wiping my tears.
"Hey hun, you okay?" My mom asked. I simply nodded. "Do you know what you're wearing?"
"Yeah, but I'd rather wear this hoodie." I replied chuckling a bit. It was his, I literally lived in it, even before the incident.
"Well why don't you come down and have some breakfast with us?" She asked. I nodded and got up. I put my hair in a messy bun, put on some of his joggers and went downstairs. Dad was cooking some eggs while Riley was laying out the table.
"Jodie come down!" My mom shouted.
"Coming!" She shouted back.
"You okay sweetheart?" My dad said over his shoulder.
"Yup." I replied blandly. Riley looked up and saw me and came over and hugged me.
"You alright?" He asked.
"Yeah, could be better though, I can't believe it's today, already." I replied, every time I talk about it I well up.
"I know I know, you will be fine y/n, trust me."
He said, I smiled at him and we all sat down and ate.

I went upstairs to get ready. I played his favourite song 'Without You by Avicii' in the background. So many memories came flooding back to me, from when we went out on big night outs and even our little lazy days in.
'I gotta learn to love without you' as I heard that lyric, a tear ran down my cheek ruining my makeup but at this point I didn't care. I could just hear him singing it to me in my room just messing around. I went to my wardrobe and got out the little black dress with lace sleeves that he got me for my birthday.

I got out my knee high back boots out and slid them on

I got out my knee high back boots out and slid them on. I scrunched my hair into a messy-ish bun, that's how he always liked it. I looked in the mirror at myself, my mascara was already smudged. I imagined his voice in my head, "you're beautiful" He would say, even if I wasn't looking good at all.
"You ready, y/n?" My mom called upstairs.
"Yeah." I replied, sniffing and trying to sort my face out, I grabbed my eulogy and headed downstairs. I came downstairs to everyone waiting at the door ready to go.
"You alright sweetheart?" My dad asked in pity. I just nodded.
"You look gorgeous." My mum said, I could see her tear up.
"Thanks." I replied as I was putting my shoes on.
"Let's go then, see you later guys! I'll give you a call when we're on our way back!" My mum said to Ri and Jode. We left and got in the car. I opened my phone, the picture of me and him, laughing and eating ice cream. I replayed that exact moment in my head. I tried so hard to hold back my tears, and managed pretty well. My mom saw me in the mirror and reached round and grabbed my hand.
"It's gonna be okay, alright honey?" She said. I nodded.

We'd got to the cemetery and I felt like I'd lost all feelings, all emotion. I just felt empty. I got out the car and immediately saw his parents.
"Hi y/n, you doing okay?" His mom said running over to me, I could tell she had been crying a lot, she hugged me.
"Hi Angela, I'm doing okay, I guess. Thank you." I replied. His and my parents said hi to each other.
"It's just about to start, come with me." Angela said and started walking towards a bundle of people. This was it. We were walking over, as soon as I saw the coffin, I instantly burst into tears. My mom saw and hugged me really tight.
"Sh sh shhh its okay." She said and started stroking my head. I laughed away the tears from her cute baby talk to her 15 year old.
We were all huddled round the coffin, when the vicar started speaking. (I don't really know how these go so bare with me)
"Hello everyone. We are gathered here today, in loving memory of the very successful, kind, loving boy, Jack Dylan Grazer." He spoke, as soon as he said his name I started hysterically crying into my mom. I felt my dad stroke the back of my head. He continued to do his speech and a couple people gave eulogies, when it was my turn.
"Y/n Y/l/n, would you care to give your eulogy?" The vicar asked.
"Yes please." I got out my piece of paper and started to read it.
"I have only known this boy for about a year and a half, but he has changed me so much. I never thought I would be as happy as I was when I was with him. He made me more happy than I thought I could ever be." I took a deep breath to stop myself from bursting into tears, "He was also the kindest most caring person ever, he cared so much for me, and he was supportive, loving and just every word connected to those. He just lit up a room whenever he walked in and always knew how to cheer me up whenever I felt like crap. He deserved nothing but the world and I don't know how to ever repay him for how much he's done for me. We have so many memories together I lost count ages ago. When I'd found out what happened to him, my heart dropped and I just felt empty. I'd never felt anything like that before, until today. I didn't know one person could cause you so much happiness and pain at the same time. I just love him so so much and i hope he has such a better time in a better place, up there." I said looking up at the sky, taking a deep breath once again, "so I just want to say really, I'm gonna miss him so freaking much because he was my world, my universe, my best friend.... my soulmate, and now he's gone. But once again, he is in a better place now. Thank you." I said and everyone clapped. I smiled through the tears which were streaming down my face.
"Anymore eulogies that would like to be shared?" The vicar asked, no one answered.
"Okay, we shall say our last goodbyes and head to the reception." Everyone walked towards the coffin and said their goodbyes. I put my hand on the coffin and sighed, "goodbye jack." I whispered. "I love you. I miss you."

A/n
I'm not crying u are