Prolouge

"Please, hurry up, Miss Akiane, or you'll be late for the photoshooting!" Luin, Akiane's personal butler said, while waiting for Akiane to get ready for the next photoshooting. "But Luin, you know I don't like being the center of attention! I never asked for this, you know!" Akiane said, 5 years old at that time. "Your parents will not be pleased if you come late or worse not at all. Your sister, miss Akane is already there." "Luin, why do we have to do this, anyways? We're the second richest family in Japan, after all?" Akiane asked. "Milady, as a rich girl you must show that you're worth it. And in order to do that, you have to do this." Luin answered. "Now please, come here, it's time to go." "B-but, I'd rather play with Mahiru-chan than doing this. Plus, the dresses I have to wear are too extravagant for my taste." "Milady, please, if you don't come out, we both will get in trouble and your parents can be quite aggressive sometimes..." He said, muttering the last part. "...Fine."

The small girl stepped out of her room, wearing an expensive, blue and gold dress. "I just don't like it at all, but I don't wanna get into trouble, so I have to." She said, while walking past Luin. "Come on, we gotta go." Luin said while walking up to her, picking her up and started running to the limousine that's waiting for them. He set her on a seat, buckled her up in her seat and walked to the driver's seat and started driving.

When they arrived
"Akiane, Luin, what took so long?!" Irina, Akiane's mom shouted angrily. "I apologise for the wait, milady, we had... Complications." Luin said, bowing in front of her. Akiane looked on the ground, trying not to look at anyone. Irina, however, can clearly see what happened. "Akiane, dear," she began, making the little girl look up. "Let's talk. In private." She said, taking her daughter's hand and walking to a room nearby.

"Akiane, how many times must I tell you not to misbehave?!" She yelled. "M-mommy, I-I..." Akiane began. "SHUT UP!" Irina shouted. "Akiane, we are the second richest family in Japan, after the Alicein family! We got a very good reputation, and I will not let our reputation get ruined by my misbehaving daughter! Coming out big starts here and reaches up to the entire world! Think of all the money we could get by it!" "B-but I don't wanna! I just wanna be able to play like other children!" Akiane protested.

That was when Irina snapped at her. "YOU USELESS MISTAKE OF A CHILD! HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU THINK YOUR FATHER AND I ARE SPENDING TO MAKE THIS POSSIBLE?! WE DO ALL THIS JUST FOR YOU AND YOUR SISTER, AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY US?!"
She shouted, shaking the small body of her daughter. When Irina noticed tears running down Akaine's face, she let her go. "I-I'm so sorry, mommy, please f-forgive me!" Akiane sobbed. "Stop crying. Go get yourself dressed in this dress!" Akiane looked at the dress. It was a white and gold dress, very expensive looking:

 It was a white and gold dress, very expensive looking:

Akiane didn't like the dress. The golden shiny things on the upper part didn't get her taste. Plus, she's always preferred black over white. But, she didn't want to anger her mom even more, so she didn't refuse. Irina helped Akiane into the dress. After she was in, paired with white tights and golden shoes, her mom walked towards the door. "Now, let's go and get this over." "Okay, mommy." Akiane replied.

They walked up towards the room where their family will model, where Akane and Kaizo, their father are already waiting. Akane wore the same dress just with silver instead of gold. "Finally! Now let's get this over with." He said. Akane and Irina walked into the room. When Akiane was walking past her father to get inside, he whispered "This will not be left unpunished." Akiane felt shivers running down her spine.

After the shooting

All four sat in the limousine, not even saying a word to each other. There was only  thick, uneasy silence. Luin just drove them home, very aware of what's gonna happen when they got home.

After arriving, Irina and Kaizo asked to speak to Akiane alone. Before Akane left the room, she whispered "I'm sorry" into Akiane's ear.

Once they were alone, her parents glared at her, shouting nasty things at her like "ungrateful brat", "selfish" or "stupid". When Akiane tried to defend herself, Kaizo started beating her up, while Irina tried to calm him down, though she couldn't deny that she didn't feel sorry for her daughter at all.

When Kaizo stopped, Akiane was covered in blood, bruises everywhere and she was shaking in fear. Once she realized he stopped, she pulled all the strength she had together, and ran out of the room. Irina tried to stop her, but Akiane was too fast.

Akiane ran into her shared room with Akane, sobbing and blood drooling on the floor. A maid next to the door asked her if she was okay, but Akaine ignored her. When she opened the door, Akane immediately got up and helped her sister. She ordered the maid next to the door to get a doctor as fast as possible. The maid nodded and ran to get the twins' personal doctor.

The doctor came rushing and treated Aki's wounds. He knew what happened and said he felt really sorry for Akiane. Aki just couldn't fight her tears, crying non-stop. Akane, who couldn't stand watching her sister cry, ended up crying too, hugging her sister tightly. Akiane said:"You're the only person I can always trust, sissy. Please, promise me that we'll always stick together!" Akane answered:"I promise, we'll always be together, sissy. We'll defend each other from now on, deal?" "Deal."

The doctor smiled as he heard and saw how deep their bond as siblings was. He finishes treating Aki's wounds and left. Akaine and Akane fell asleep hugging each other tightly. The maid put a blanket over them, smiling at how cute they looked together.

The next day

The twins' asked for permission to go play with Mahiru. Their parents were busy, so they bluntly just said "Yes."

When they met Mahiru, he hugged them both with a warm smile, causing a feeling in Akane's stomach that she has never felt before (Yes, that is when MahiAka came in the first time).

Mahiru noticed all the bandages on Akiane's body and asked her "You look terrible, Akiane-chan. What happened?!" "I... I fell down the stairs and crashed into glass." She lied. Mahiru knew she was lying and knew what was going on, but didn't want to make her upset, so he just nodded.

After a couple of hours spent with playing hide and seek, the twins left. Once they arrived at home, they ate dinner, took a bath and went to sleep afterwards, with a warm smile on their face.

In their parents room

"Honey, what should we do? They play with someone as useless as Mahiru. Why are they even? It won't bring them any advantage." Kaizo said. Irina thought for a moment before answering "They are still children. They don't understand how they can come out big. Plus, I don't think we can separate these three that easily, especially since they go to the same kindergarten." "Why did we send them in that kindergarten again?" "They begged for it, remember? They wanted to be with the other worthless kids in town." "Oh, right." "I suggest we wait for now and see if they grow apart at some point. If they don't and end up at the same primary school, we'll let them get private lessons." "Why don't we give them private lessons right away?" 'We save precious money with it. If we keep doing this, we'll be the richest family in Japan in no time and the Alicein family can't do anything about it! They won't fight us anyways, since Misono, Akiane and Akane are like cousins and we're friends with them." "Yeah!" Both started grinning like villains.

----------------------
Hello, I hope you enjoyed this! I'm glad I got this done! I'll see you all next time, bye~!😁👋💞

Words: 1398