Slowly falling in love

You wake up groaning slightly then you notice I'm not in my quarters and panics slightly. Deanna wakes up due to your panic and gently touches your face. "It's ok, y/n you're in my quarters." you smile when Deanna touches your face slightly, hums happily and contently. "Thanks for helping me with my anxiety.." blushes slightly. Deanna smiles and says "no problem dear, it's also part of my job as the ship's counselor to keep everyone emotionally checked." You smile at that, then I get up and gets dressed for the day. Deanna senses a bit of panic and worry from you, frowns slightly. "What's wrong y/n, I sense panic and worry?" You bite your lips and then tells everything really fast that deanna misses what you said completely. Deanna gets up and gently holds your hands with hers. "Breathe in and out, then tell me slower ok?" You twitch slightly then takes a deep breath and slowly breathes out, explains your situation from home with your mom arranging marriage for you, then starts tearing up immediately due to stress and panic. Deanna hugs you immediately sensing your emotional state and gently runs her hand through your hair softly to calm you down. You start to calm down sighing to deanna's hand going through my hair softly. Deanna sighs softly as well feeling you calming down, smiles at you gently. "We'll figure things out with your mother together alright?" You hum a response. Deanna smiles and gently wipes your tears away from your face. "Feel better now y/n?" Y/n nods while saying "yes, thanks." smiles at Deanna.

---a few months later---

You get ready for your very first date with Deanna Troi smiling happily. Deanna senses your happiness and smiles, sighing happily.

--a few minutes later--

You walk around ten-forward looking for our seat you find it after a bit and sits down, is giddy but neverous at the same time. Deanna arrives a few minutes later then normal, sits down at our table. "Sorry if I'm a bit late dear, my session lasted a bit longer, but that's ok." She smiles at you gently then asks "what would you like to eat dear?" You think for a bit then tell her "I'd like to eat lasagna dear." you smile at deanna. "of course dear." Deanna walks to the replicator "computer one plate of lasagna and one plate of blue-leaf salad with Espara cheese." The replicator brings out the food, Deanna takes the plates of food and walks to our table, places your food first then mine down on the table. You smile happily at the sight of lasagna. Deanna starts eating her food, you start as well, nervously that I end up burning my tounge slightly. Deanna chuckles slightly holds your hands gently. "You don't have to be neverous y/n I don't bite." You apologize to her, blushing. Deanna shakes her head no. "Don't apologize imazdi, everyone gets neverous on their first dates." You smiles at her.

----a hours later----

You're at deanna's quarters laughing with Deanna when watching a cheesy movie. When the movie ends you yawn cutely. Deanna sighs happily and leans against you slightly. "want to go bed together?" You say "yes.." you yawn again. The both of us go to bed together and sleep.

--a few hours later--

Deanna wakes up when her mother starts calling her, walks to her computer and anwers her mom. "Yes mother?" Laxwana Troi "I'll be visiting in a bit little one!!" The transmission ends. Deanna is shocked by this, then shakes it off and heads back to bed.