CHAPTER 1 A NEW BEGINNING

I couldn't see anything, I must have been shut off. All of a sudden I started to turn on. When I finally turned on completely I could see I was in a small classroom covered in plants.

I tried to get up on my feet but completely failed and fell to the ground instead. I tried again and I finally was standing up. I looked around the classroom. There was desks, chairs, a place where the teacher sat, but there was things that were not so normal. All the windows were covered in iron bars, and there was a big tv. The chalkboard wasn't even a chalkboard, it was just a big screen.

I left the classroom to look around this strange school. All of a sudden I felt like someone was watching me, then a purple haired boy popped up in front of me making me fall to the ground in fright. The boy giggled at me and helped me up. "Why did you do that?" I said still catching my breath. "You nearly scared me half way to death!" "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you that much." The boy said. "My name is Kokichi Ouma, I am the leader of a secret organization!" He said like it was the most normal thing in the world. "You are?" I said surprised of what he said. "Well I am a liar, so maybe that was a lie." Kokichi smirked. "So you're not a leader?" I said in confusion. "You'll never know for sure!" Kokichi said in a somewhat creepy smile. I think he was trying to make me confused, and he really did just that.

"Anyway enough of me, who are you?" Kokichi said. "My name is K1-B0, but you can cal me.....keebo." I said. Kokichi looked confused. "So, are you a rapper?" He said to me still confused. "What? No! Why would you think that?" I said to Kokichi's question. "Well, your name was a little weird." Kokichi said. "Oh, that's because I'm a robot." I said to his reply. Kokichi looked at me surprised. "WOAAHHHH, really?!" Kokichi wowed. "I've never met a real robot!" When he said that it made me feel really nice. "Hey, can I see what you can do?" Kokichi said suddenly. "W-what?" I said. All of a sudden he started chasing me around asking me strange questions. I ran to the classroom I came from and so did he. Kokichi still chasing me I run around the classroom trying to get away from him, but then other  people came through the door.

There was one  blonde girl and one blue haired boy.