CHAPTER 2 LOVE STRUCK

Me and Kokichi stopped running around and introduced ourselves to the people, there names were Shuichi(the boy) and Kaede(the girl). When we stopped talking the boy and girl left with Kokichi leaving as well. I could finally explore this school without any interruptions. I explored The school for a little bit, the next room I was going to was the storage room. When I looked through the door I could see that the boy and girl I met earlier were there, but there was another girl as well, a girl that for some reason caught my intention. She had a dark shade of blonde hair, she was dressed in pink and she had dark blue eyes.

I quietly closed the door and walked away. I don't know why but I had a sudden feeling to go back, and for some reson I couldn't stop thinking about that girl. "Why keebo?" I said to myself. "Why are you fealing this way?" I could feel blush rushing on my face.

I looked around the school a little more until it seemed I checked out every room. Apparently there are rooms for all the students here, so I walked to the dorm rooms and I saw that boy Kokichi again, and I could tell he noticed me to.

"Heyyy it's the robot guy again!" He said in joy. "Please call me keebo." I said a tiny bit annoyed. "What dose your room look like? Oh, I bet it's just a big charging station!" Kokichi said mocking me. Before I could say anything, something caught me off guard...