CHAPTER 3 FAMILIAR

It was the goggled girl again! I froze, I couldn't move. She turned to face me as soon as I froze. "Ummm, I'll be going somewhere else!" Kokichi said leaving the room so that it was only us two.

"Oh, hey I never saw you before." The girl said. "Who are you?" "H-hello, my name is k1-b0." I said nervously. The girl looked at me confused. "What kind of name even is that??" She said confused. "Well you can call me keebo if you want, I'm actually a robot!" I said with my confidence building up. "Wait, you're a robot?! Really?" The girl said. Suddenly she came closer to me. "Woah, you are really high tech!" The girl said amazed. I could feel me blushing again. "Oh, I-uhh.." I couldn't speak. The girl snickers. "Are you flattered by me?" She said smiling. "Well it's not like I'm even surprised." 

"Oh! I should introduce myself!" She said stepping back. "My name is Miu, Miu Iruma!" She said with ego. "I am the ultimate inventor!" Ultimate inventor? Woah, that's a pretty big coincidence. "You know miu, I kinda like you." I said. Miu gave me a suggestive look. "If you need any repairing or such, call me!" She said to me. "Well I'd better get going, it was nice meeting you keebo!" Just then she left the room.