Thursday

"One more lap guys." Coach Seonghwa yelled, earning a series of grunts from the team.

"Mercy!" Everyone chuckled at Mingi's exclamation.

~

"Just put them on that desk." San tried to point whilst holding a stack of papers. Yeosang and Yunho placed the box and papers they were carrying on the instructed area. Placing his own papers and laptop on the desk, San let out a long relieved sigh, stretching. "Thank you so much again Yeosang, Yunho hyung. You guys are lifesavers, angels."

"Of course we are." Yeosang scoffed.

"We'll help you out whenever you need us Sannie. Don't overwork yourself and collapse. Who's gonna amuse me by pestering Yeosang here then." Yunho replied, a smile tugging at his lips.

San grinned, nodding his head. Both ignoring the mentioned person's indignant YAH!

"We'll let you work in peace now." Yunho said, grabbing Yeosang by his hoodie, heading towards the door, ignoring Yeosang's protests and flailing. "If you need anything just text or call me. I'm gonna drop by later with some food to make sure you haven't dropped dead."

"You're the best hyung!" San yelled back making a heart above his head with his arms. "See you later."

Once Yunho and Yeosang left, the door of the previously empty computer room shutting tightly, San immediately collapsed on the chair near the desk, groaning in pain. "Stupid headache." he mumbled to himself, cradling his head in his hands.

The meeting regarding the festival was at 3 p.m. San needed to go over the final designs of the poster he had been working on for the past week, something he had put a lot of effort into it. He hoped everyone at the meeting appreciated his work.

Looking at the clock, San noted that it was only 12:30 p.m. at the moment. A little nap wouldn't hurt. Maybe it might help with his headache too. Setting an alarm for 1:30 p.m. on his phone, San decided he would finish his work once he woke up and print it out 5 minutes before everyone came.

Right now though, San rested his head on his crossed arms on the table, praying for the ache to go away. It took him a few agonizing minutes but eventually San drifted into a fitful sleep.

~

"Hyung stop being dramatic over a chapstick please." Wooyoung said, blankly staring at Mingi.

"But Wooyoung," Mingi whined. "My lips feel so chapped and they're going to start bleeding any second. Please, please, pretty please." Mingi begged, hands clasped together, staring at the younger with wide, puppy eyes.

"Fine, fine." Wooyoung grumbled.

Mingi immediately brightened up, hugging the younger tightly. "It's on the second desk from the door in the computer room."

"Got it." Wooyoung said, extracting himself from the older's tight grip.

Wooyoung started walking towards said place. He felt a bit bitter since he hadn't San during lunch today. Yeosang hadn't been there either so he couldn't ask about his whereabouts and whether he had eaten today or not.

Opening the door of the computer room, Wooyoung stopped short noticing the mop of soft blonde hair, and the slumped figure. Wooyoung made his way over, not taking his eyes off of said person, gasping when he recognized San asleep.

"What is he doing here." Wooyoung mumbled under his breathe. He looked around, noticing the papers and laptop open to show a pretty artwork. "2019 Spring Fling." Wooyoung read out loud. he must me working on the festival stuff again god, Wooyoung wondered to himself.