Friday

"Come to think of it, i don't have San's number." Wooyoung mumbled to himself.

Mingi who was standing within earshot, hearing this patted the suddenly gloomy boy's shoulder. "Find an opportunity and ask him for it."

"Don't you have it hyung." Wooyoung whined.

"I'm not giving you his number without asking first, ok brat. You need to man up and ask for it from him yourself." Mingi scolded the sulking boy.

"Fine." Wooyoung pouted.

~

"Hey Wooyoung!" Wooyoung turned abruptly, hearing San calling out to him.

"San?" Wooyoung took in the older's state. It seemed like San had been running around, judging by the sheen of sweat coating his forehead and quick breathes. "How're you feeling? I don't think you should be exerting yourself so quick."

San was quick to assure the other he was much better. "I actually wanted to thank you for yesterday." San said shyly, rubbing his neck nervously.

Wooyoung immediately felt flustered, not used to this attention from San. "It was nothing really. I happened to be passing by and noticed you..." Wooyoung weakly finished.

Before San could further question his actions, the bell rang, signaling the beginning of class. Wooyoung let out a relieved sigh, quickly making his leave, waving goodbye to a confused San.

~

The day dragged along like any other day and Wooyoung waited anxiously for the final bell of the day to ring already. 

He looked around and noticed Mingi asleep, and Jongho secretly trying to take a picture of him, but instead being smacked on the head by Yunho who noticed the younger's actions. Yeosang looked like he was trying really hard to suppress the giggles that were threatening to escape.

Hongjoong and San both sat right in front diligently taking down notes from the lecture, oblivious to the mess behind them.

After a few more dreaded minutes, the bell finally sounded, and as if on cue, Mingi's head shot up too.

Wooyoung decided that he would stay behind and properly ask San about how he was feeling since he hadn't been able to before. He knew as the head boy San would be staying behind to clean up the classroom, but Wooyoung didn't want the older to overwork himself again.

Quickly putting his things back, Wooyoung sat back down on his seat and observed San fixing his things too.

Mingi had noticed Wooyoung staring at San, also how he hadn't left after packing his stuff. Anyone who knew Wooyoung would have guessed by now that the younger was planning to make a move on San.

Coming up with a stupid, yet manageable plan, Mingi quickly made his way to Yunho, pulling the older boy aside. Yunho just gave the younger a questioning look but obliged.

Mingi excitedly pointed towards Wooyoung, then at San. Yunho also noticing Wooyoung's stare put two and two together, glancing at Mingi uncertainly.

"Trust me." Mingi mouthed, grinning, to which Yunho only nodded. Mingi quickly got everyone to leave the classroom, himself being the last to leave.

"See you tomorrow Wooyoung." Mingi hurriedly addressed the younger and rushed out, closing the door behind him, but not before taking the key out from the inside.

Yunho, Hongjoong, Yeosang and Jongho just stared as Mingi locked the door from the outside silently, exchanging anxious looks with one another.

"Are you su-" Yeosang started.