Chapter 7 : CHRONICLES OF A PSYCHOPATH

Alicia's POV

Once again I was ahead and nothing was in my path for I write my destiny and nothing can stop me. And I think is time we go to the beginning of my life, the genesis of the psychopath in me.

20 years ago.

I was once a young girl who was pretty innocent. My mother was greatly sick and I had to take care of my younger brother, look out for her while my father the raging man whore was out fucking the likes of Laurel styles.

While we had a great amount of helps in our house hold helping taking care of me and my brother I preferred to do it myself atleast he deserved a child hood and I hid him from all that was happening.

One day my mother on her death bed asked me to do something that was going to define me and turn me into the avenging angle of death.

" Mom what is it ? " I asked.

" I can't, it's to much my angel I need to rest " and so she whispered into my ears what to do and that was to crush her entire medication into a drink and so I did and brought it to and gave it to her.

" I love you and your brother all remind him of that " she said as she drunk down the entire glass and her heart must have failed and she was dead,

During that time one thing in my life was constant and it was Martin who never left my side cause he kind and I didn't get to see that much.

At school they would bully him cause of his parents they weren't millionaires but they were decent and I stole my father's gun and took it to school with me and waited for my chance till our teacher Laurel left to go see my father in her office but I knew better for my innocence was no more.

While Laurel was gone everyone was doing what they wanted and some of our mean bully classmates went to an empty class room to laugh and discuss how they were going to ruin day including Martin's, lead by Gerald styles the cruelest of them all, he had broken Martin's nose, ribs and even arm and I knew I had to protect Martin so I took out the gun and shot him and his friends that's when I accidently shot a gas pipe and the fire started all I heard were screams and the schools fire alarm system went off and the rest was history cause my dad found me and took me out of the fire.

So there i was in Paris at a school that made feel crazier than I already was that's where I met Agatha, she was my doctor, my psychologist and yes she's a nun too.

We developed a bond and she became a second mother to me and I went at times even years without seeing my father or brother, he said I was bad influence on my brother and both his kids couldn't be crazy but atleat one had to right ?..  so my brother never knew anything.

So I studied and studied and became the best but I wasn't the best till I met Henry Simon's the senior doctor at the hospital I had just started working in and he was the calling I needed in my life.

Mr X a cold brutal killer was loose on the streets of Paris and no one was safe even me.

I was walking home after a long night shift when I saw a shadow following me and so I went ahead and hid and saw there was someone following me.

" Don't bother looking for me here I am " I said he stood there looking at me.

" Come on kill me or something am begging to be taken out of my misery " I said as he moved towards me with his knife and I was already armed with a needle full of a paralyzing drug I made, and I plunged it in cause they never see me coming or are blinded cause am a woman so they think I can't protect myself.

" I can't believe I caught mr x and now do I call the police or kill you myself " I said as he laid unconscious on the street and I removed his mask to see the face of Henry Simon's the resident doctor.

" Help me " he begged and that night I spared his life and he taught me his ways as most were to disgusting as how he ate the human flesh of his victims.

We practised on the patients who suffered and even set free those who suffered on machine for years and at night we would go hunting in clubs and kill the easiest and hardest we could find and we had killed over twenty thousand people and it was the best time of my life for rules didn't apply to me anymore.

But a new cop in town had other things to say and so I pretended to bump into him at the hospital.

"  Am so sorry " I said acting all defenseless,

" No problem am detective John Keller " He introduced himself to me,

" I am Alicia kaay " and he bought me drink then a date progressed to dating and I had ears inside the police force.

My brother was keeping me informed of everything and then he told me Martin broke of his entanglement and was now single I was excited cause it was time for us and so I had to loosen up loose ends,

Broke up with John right before snitching on Henry and blamed everything we had done on him and I played two face, one was helping the police and the other helping Henry run away and hide in shadow Creek.

My return was set in stone as the memorial death anniversary was approaching.

Evil is here!

You see it's easier to live with darkness when you dress it up like vengeance and I used to have a soul that was pure and after all that happened to me and the choices I made I became the most brutal of all demon and nothing could change that.

DEATH AROUND US