3 • Talkin Spit

I sat in the chair across from Nick. The next game was Talkin Spit. I already knew how this was going to go...

Oh Jeez

Red Squad started and first I saw Emmanuel make his way to me. I felt the water doing it's best to stay in my mouth.

Emmanuel looked at me and said, "Alissa, did you know my penis gets big every time you come around, which is only one time and that's impre-"

D-Wreck gave him a buzz because I didn't laugh.

Poor Emmanuel

Next came Chico Bean. He sat behind me. I knew he was going to say some crazy shit.

"Aye Nick, you know how my boy Con caught my team captain over here?" Chico asked.

Nick nods.

"Well how come someone as short as Con can catch her and you couldn't?" Chico asked again.

"OOOO!" The crowd yelled. Nick spit the water out and I high fived Chico. D-Wreck gave him a bell. He left and then came Darren.

"You know man, Alissa... You so beautiful." Darren started. I made a smiley face and I saw Darren pull out chapstick.

"One thang I always learned from my bruh Nick is you gotta shoot yo shot." He said, putting the chapstick on his lips.

I straightened my lips as Darren came to me. I think the crowd waited for me to spit but I didn't and Darren pecked me on the lips. The crowd cheered and Nick looked shocked.

D-Wreck buzzed Darren and I heard the black squad cheering.

"Okay that cool!"

Aw shit... Here comes DC.

"Ah ah ah, so you know how everyone wanna ramble about my boy Con catching Alissa?" DC started. The crowd nods.

"Y'all should be focusing on how much Justina was punching them walls in the dressing room!" DC yelled. Everyone cheered and screamed and I looked at Justina, who looked like she was gonna kill someone.

Nick instantly spit the water out and began laughing. The bell was given to us and I smirked and high fived DC.

Finally, Justina came.

Holy shit, she looked pissed!

I saw my brother chuckling in the corner and I tried my best to hold it in. But suddenly, Justina did something that was too far.

She sat on my lap. I backed my head away and before she could put her nasty lips near my lips, I spit the water out, right in her face. Everyone screamed and she got up and walked away.

I mean, I did give them a point...

D-Wreck ended the game and Nick got up from his seat.

"I don't know what in the hell just happened but DJ D-Wreck, who won?" Nick asked.

"Black squad."

Commercial break came and I walked with Jess to my room. I closed the door so no one could hear us.

"Okay I got so many questions!" Jess said. I giggled and said, "I can't believe Justina tried to fucking kiss me with her slimly ass lips."

Jess chuckled. Then we continued talking and I told her about Con. She freaked out and said, "Girl! You need to ask him out!"

"Ask who out?"

Jess and I turned to the left and stared at the doorway. There stood Con, with his arms crossed as he leaned against the door.

"No one." Jess lied.

"Mhmmmm." He mumbled as he left. I looked at Jess like if I had a stroke. "I thought I closed the door." I whispered.

Jess had the same look I did and I hurried and closed the door.

We continued talking until Nick called us out.

Now time for the Wildstyle...