💞 Comethazine ~ 10 ft. Away 💞

Comethazine's Pov

I sighed as I took another sip of my drink.
The music in this club was booming, it was so loud it was making my fucking head pound.

This wasn't my setting, and my homie was lucky I cared about him or I wouldn't have came with him.

We came here because his girlfriend caught him cheating, and he wanted to go out, and relieve all of his 'stress'.

Dumbass.

I lifted my head, placing my cup down, and panning the club, hoping to see my homie.

Nope.

"Can I have some water?" I asked the waitress as she wiped the counter next to me.

She nodded and grabbed a cup, putting a few ice cubes in before pouring water on top.

"Here, baby."

"Thanks."

I grabbed the cup and chugged it, rinsing the strong Henny flavor from my mouth.

"Somebody's thirsty." She said, leaning in front of me, unbuttoning her shirt a bit.

"Naw, bitch." I said, getting up and moving a few seats over.

I looked up, and across from me sat a beautiful female.

Absolutely gorgeous.

Not even one I'd want to have sex with immediately, just a female I could stare at for the rest of my time being in this club. And that's from ME, nigga. I fuck any bad bitch. But there was something bruh.

Francesca Pov

I ran my fingers through my hair as I sat up. My back was starting to hurt from sitting on this stool for so long.

The only reason I was here was because my friend had caught her boyfriend cheating on her, and wanted to come get drunk so she wouldn't 'feel anything'.

Dumbass.

I stood and stretched, yawning as I became more and more restless waiting for my friend.

As I leaned on the counter, grabbing my purse and taking my phone out, I felt a strong hand grip my hips and ass.

"The fuck!" I said, turning around to reveal my friends ex, visibly drunk.

"Nigga, get the fuck off me." I snapped, pushing him away, making him bump into a few people as he stumbled away from me.

I sat down and facepalmed, moving multiple seats away from where I was originally sitting at.

I looked up from my phone to see a nigga across from me staring me down.

I could tell he wasn't hitting on me though. There was a different vibe from this one.

His gaze deepened as I pushed my hair from in front of my face & proceeded making eye contact with him.