💞 Juice WRLD ~ Damn Girl 💞

y'all rip juice bruh. i posted this way months back and then unpublished both my stories. just republished them again yesterday and just checked wattpad today, hours after his passing. my bad y'all, no disrespect. love y'all

Ally Pov

a/n: ally is juices gf in real life but in this imagine they aren't dating yet :)

I ashed the blunt in my soda can and passed it to Juice while staring at the TV.

"Man, can y'all move? I'm tryna get this damn blunt." He said, trying to get the strippers off of him.

There was about 4 of them, and they were all ass naked except for a thong.

I kept my eyes on the TV as my arm began to get tired from waiting for him to grab the blunt.

I looked over at the girls and they were trying to remove his clothes while he was still pushing them away.

"Aye. He already fucking said move, get off the dude." I said, causing them to frown and move away from him.

"Can y'all leave, bruh?" He said to them, causing them to roll their eyes and exit the house.

"Here." I said, my arm still stretched to the other side of the couch.

"Thank you for that." He said, grabbing the blunt and hitting it a few times before extending his arm to pass it back.

"It's no problem. I know bitches get annoying."

"Why so far?" He said, scooting closer & handing me the blunt.

"I don't know. The strippers were pretty much naked, and they smelled horrible."

"I was holding my breath the whole time." He said, laughing.

After a few seconds of silence I could see him staring at me from the corner of my eye.

I looked over at him, not wanting to keep avoiding the eye contact.

"What?" I said, smiling & starting to blush.

"My bad." He said, seeming to snap out of a dream and focus his attention back to the tv.

"I'm hungry as shit."

"Same."

"Pizza?"

"Yeah."

I pulled out my phone and ordered a pizza and some brownies.

"You like brownies? I got brownies."

"I fucking love brownies."

"Dude, same!"

"The fucking corners." He said, straight facing me before smiling again.

"I'm eating all of them, don't even try that shit."

"Bone apple tit."