076.

❝ if something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it. ❞ excerpt , elon musk.

𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯 𝑹𝑶𝑾

𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯 𝑹𝑶𝑾 .
( CHAPTER LXXVI : unexpected guest. )

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ᵐᵒⁿᵈᵃʸ, ᵃᵘᵍᵘˢᵗ ⁵ᵗʰ, ¹⁹⁹⁶.
ʰᵃʳˡᵒᵗᵗᵉ, ⁿᵒʳᵗʰ ᵃʳᵒˡⁿᵃ.

THE BATHROOM WAS FULL of rose petals, leading up to the jacuzzi that was steaming of heat but just the right degree that was comfortable. It was a bucket of ice with bottles of alizé and cristal on the counter-which happened to make the concoction Thug Passion, when mixed together. It was the drink that was guaranteed to get the pussy wet and the dick hard.

"Okay, so what I need you to do for me is to step out of that robe and expose the full curviness of your sexy frame." His monotone voice filled her ears and it only made her yearn to feel him in any shape or form.

She did as told and unraveled the silk fabric, allowing it to fall down on the hardwood floor. "Done." She responded, holding the telephone to her ear tightly.

"Now, get in the bath for me." She was way ahead of him and had already slipped into the jacuzzi, instantly releasing a sigh of relief and relaxation.

After her show, she felt far from energetic due to it being drained out of her. However, once she got on the phone with Tupac, he noticed that she was down. But he knew exactly how to help her feel better, even without him being there.

"I know that you're all riled up, I can just sense it. But there's no need to rush, you need to listen to me. Think of your first time. Remember that night?" He asked firmly, into which she bit down on her bottom lip.

Unlike many others, When Mika lost her virginity, it felt better than what she expected. Tupac didn't have to be extravagant because he made her feel beautiful inside and out. He didn't force himself on her, and did everything that she asked of him so she could remain comfortable. He cared about making it a night that she wouldn't forget.

"Of course I do. How I could I not?" She closed her eyes, as the two took themselves back to a more simpler time and fondest memory that the pair shared together.

"The both of us have changed since that night. But one thing that didn't change was the love and admiration I have for you. You deserve a medal for even putting up with me, let alone marrying me. I won't say that I can't live without you, but I choose not to. I don't want to go on if I don't have you by my side. I love you and that won't ever change." Hearing him pour his heart out to her did so much to her had her emotions all over the place.