~Chapter Thirty Six~

(Taehyung's Past POV continued)

It was just a week before I we were scheduled to come to LA and get ready for our rehearsals and setting up our wardrobe for the upcoming show. In secret I had set up a rental beach house for Y/N and I and other necessities to make my planned proposal work. I barely had time to send in the forged divorce papers because of the heavy schedule but I wasn't too much worried about it. I figured once she finally says yes to me, I'd confront Hoseok and tell him that Y/N doesn't love him anymore and that she fell in love with me. It was a sick and twisted plan but I wanted everything to come out perfect.

The members and I were at a hotel across from the Staples Center, which was convenient for us. Most of the members were in Namjoon and Jin's shared room enjoying takeout while chatting and watching TV. I was too busy trying to get everything together for tonight and the last thing I needed to take with me was a bottle of wine. I snuck into one of the cabins and took out an expensive thing of wine and carefully hid it around my robe. Namjoon was curious and asked what I was doing and that I should join them. I told him no, that I was going to head for the shower and then stay in the room for rest for the night. He seemed to take the bait and continues his conversation with the rest as I snuck out of the room. I grabbed everything I needed and left the room and the hotel. I asked one of the taxi drivers in front of the hotel to drive me to the car station so I can pick up my rental car. Luckily he didn't know who I was so my identity wasn't exposed. I got to the car station and picked up my car and drove to Y/N house for a surprise visit.

I must say she was rather surprised to see me, throwing herself at me and peppering me with kisses. That smile I missed so much I was finally seeing them in person and I couldn't wait to take her to the beach house so we could share our moments together. Driving to the beach house was torture. I couldn't keep my mind off of what was going to happen. My hands were tightly holding onto the steering wheel fighting the adrenaline coursing through my body, every time I took a glance at Y/N. I had to tell myself to calm down and that the perfect moment was soon to come.

Finally arriving to the beach house I took her in and hand her the bundle of purple flowers. Her face lit up with delight smelling them and admiring them. She went around to explore while I had to prepare dinner for us. Dinner was finally ready and I had the table set up and candle lit almost everywhere and we had sat at the table. We ate and talked amongs each other, telling each other how much we missed each other. Looking at her eyes, her lips, her face, pretty much everything about was what I've missed and craved for.

I hadn't really thought this through when I realize she didn't bring a set of clothes for herself. I was in such a hurry that I didn't think to have her bring a set of clothes to bring here. After all it was supposed to be a surprise. I got up and cleaned up the mess a bit before going to the bathroom to have a nice hot bubble bath ready for her. I brought a bottle of lavender/vanilla scented bubble bath soap and poured it into the running water until bubbles started to form. With an added touch I dropped at bath bomb and a couple of purple petals into the mix. I was pleased with the result and brought her to the bathroom where she got undressed and hoped in. I hadn't planned to join her but the moment she asked I just went in. Just the feel of her back on my chest made me throb but I knew to control myself. To keep me from pouncing at her I grabbed a wash towel and started scrubbing her back and then her chest. It wasn't working when I heard s small moan escape her lips. Biting my lip I was fighting urge. Next thing I knew she had grabbed my hand and placed them on her already wet folds, circling them. It was a bold move on her part.

Even now as I'm still laying on this very bed...I can remember every thing....every detail...the smell...just everything.

The blissful bath together was just a warm up to what was going to happen next and I was ready. We head into the bedroom, where I had already had the bedroom set up with more scented candles and petals on the King size bed. She was taken back by the scenery as the breeze from outside the patio blew inside and she closes her eyes in pure bliss. Her skin glowed in the dim room as she moves further into the room and I close the door behind us.