Toshiro x reader (MODERN AU) •the women week•

Girls you know what •the women week• is don't you? And if you don't well It's the week where we became the devil type hehehe,

This is not a request!!

(Y/n) POV

    Laying on the couch groaning from the cramps, it's just started yesterday at night luckily rangiku and Inoue was here to help me because my workaholic boyfriend a.k.a Toshiro didn't come home from his office.....

"(Y/n)-san we're going to the market for a while" Inoue said, across the living room, i just raise a thumps up while laying to the couch with my other hand at my lower stomach to ease the pain. A minute longer i heard a door open and close, and a voice of my beloved boyfriend i tried to stand up to meet him without grunting from my cramps, which i failed to do so

"(Y/n) you ok?" Toshiro said walking up to me who was sitting in the couch

"Maybe, my stomach hurts so badly" i reply. I can see him shrugged his shoulder before sitting beside me "just drink some tea maybe it'll disappear tomorrow" he bluntly said a tint of tiredness in his voice I'm about to let it slide if he said 'drink some tea to ease the pain'  but he did the opposite JUST DRINK!!? IT'LL DISAPPEAR TOMORROW!??! This cause me to tick off as i grabbed his collar and near my face to his with scary aura as i yelled......

"SERIOUSLY!!! JUST!!? AND DISAPPEAR!!? Do you know how hard for us women during our period!!!!? Do you want me to kill you!!?"

        I glared dagger at him, i can see his face grew pale about the mention of my period, he's about to speak but was interrupted by the door opening and rangiku voice followed by Inoue, i hear rangiku dropping some bags filled with kitchen supplies before walking yo the living room "dear (y/n), i bought you some pa-" she stop mid sentence when she see's me with a pissed off expression and grabbing his brother's collar......

Toshiro POV

  'Im so dead' I thought when (y/n) mention her period, i feel the color draining out of my face and sweat starting to form in my forehead i'm about to apologize but was interrupted by the sound of door open and i hear sister, Inoue's voices along with some bags drop to the ground, somehow (y/n) still had the pissed off expression and a deadly aura coming out of her,

"dear (y/n), i bought you some pa-" i heard rangiku voice, as i snapped my head to her direction along with (y/n), i can see rangiku giving me some sly smirk which it's not a good sign. Why you say? Cause she only did that if she had an idea which lead up to no good!

"Oh! I see my little brother was having a trouble~" she said in a teasing tone, the tone that always drive me to the edge of berserk but, she's lucky this time! Cause my girlfriend (y/n) is the one who is pissed infront of me

"(Y/n), i bought you some pad" rangiku said, "ok thank rangiku-san!" Was the reply of (y/n), when she said that i think I'm safe now, but i was proved wrong when her attention darted back at me "You, White haired shorty when I'm back you better have some consolation to satisfy me!" (Y/n) said before releasing the grip from my collar before leaving to the bathroom, that's where i slump at the couch before sighing in relief....

"Pfft! Hahaha!" I hear laughter behind me when turned around i saw the 2 women clutching their stomach from laughing, this cause my brow twitch in annoyance....

"Hahahah, now, now, shorty have you learned your lesson not to anger a women during their devil week? Hahah" said by rangiku, oh how much i want to kick her out of the house i need to find food to satisfy my girlfriend before it's too late and she'll continuously kill me...so the 2 women is safe for this week.......

(Y/n) POV

  After refreshing i got out of the bathroom and went straight to the living room only to find rangiku and Inoue watching some movies, i raise a brow when i didn't saw Toshiro there.

"Oh, (y/n)-san if you're looking for Toshiro he's in your shared room" said by Inoue when she saw me walking up to the stairs....

"Hey!! White hair prodigy!!" I yelled storming inside the room, a smile spread across my face when i saw some rose petal trail on the floor leading to the candlelight table that was filled with different sweets such as; ice cream, chocolates, candy and pizza, my stomach had started to grumble and a drool had started to come out that i quickly wipe it off, i started to look around to find the certain white haired sweet boy....

   I went inside the room and sat down at the chair that was beside the table, i sighed but someone place a hand at my eyes covering them.

I smiled widely when i smell the sweet watermelon scent, there's only one person i know who wear this scent "Toshiro~" i said, and the hand on my eyes slowly leaving. I hear chuckle as i leaned my head backwards as i was facing the ceiling, i saw Toshiro looked down at me with a smile, he slowly leaned down meeting our lips together....

"You may be become a devil in your week but still love you"

"Love you too"

The end!!!

I know, i know
This one sucks for a one shot
\(-3-)/

See u next time
_(T^T)_