Toshiro x Reckless! reader

This was hereby requested of
ToshiKao-Love

(Y/n) POV

  "(Y/n)!! Are you crazy!?" My best friend rukia yelled furiously at me, she kept telling me how dangerous it is and i should have decline it. I sigh 'i shouldn't have told her about it' i thought replaying what happened earlier in the head captain's office

Flashback (in Head Captain Office)

  "Third seat of squad 10, (y/n) (l/n), this may be sudden and i can't find someone more suitable on this mission than you," Head Captain Yamamoto sentence send a wave of excitement at me thinking it was my first time going on a mission but nervous on what kind of a mission it is.."pardon me from rudeness Head Captain but,  may i ask what kind of mission it is? And who i will be with?" i asked. Excited in the outside and nervously in the inside.

"For your first question, you'll investigate the sudden opening of the sky between the World of the Living and the Hueco Mundo, for your second question it's better if you do it alone, in afraid someone has a spy send by the traitor aizen" he said on a very serious tone. This made me think how important this mission to the soul society, i'll do my best to fulfil it.. "I'll gladly accept this mission head captain" i said voice full of determination.

"Then you're dismissed!" He said slamming his staff at the ground, i bow in respect before leaving his office and then his barracks. Once i was outside of squad 1 barracks i began squealing non stop cause by my excitement 'my very first mission!!" I thought walking away still squealing then i crossed path with rukia on my way. I ran at her and told everything.

Flashback ends

"Come on! Rukia, it's my very first mission can't i have some support!?" I said whining at her "exactly this is your first mission you don't have any experience outside soul society! Does Hitsugaya taicho know about this?" She asked and this made me silent..

"Uhhh...."

"So you didn't?" She said putting her hands on her hip like a mother scolding her child

"Uhuh...hehe about that....can i request that you wouldn't say anything about this to him?"

"And why is that?"

"Cause i know he'll get sooo worried and probably would not allow me so please? Don't ever tell him about our conversation?"

    I said pleadingly clasping my hands together, she sigh and i can tell she's doubting. I grabbed something inside my shihakūsho before giving it to her, it was a crystallized butterfly

 I grabbed something inside my shihakūsho before giving it to her, it was a crystallized butterfly

(Credit to the real owner)

"What's this for?" She asked me as i gave it to her "to lessened your doubt i made it myself, it will glow whenever im in danger or i need help" i said smiling, she smiled back at me knowing it was a relief that i have her a sign if i need help "by the way, rukia if Toshiro asked where i am can you made up an excuse!"