0. She

Pez doesn't like people.

She doesn't like adults, she doesn't like teenagers and she certainly doesn't like children.

In fact, Pez hates most people in the world.

She hates overly dramatic and emotional girls, she hates guys with white sunglasses and she hates mostly everyone that dares to even breath in her direction.

To put it bluntly, Pez hates everything.

However, there is one person that she has come to . . . tolerate.

That of course, is under advisement, as said person is currently leading her on a life or death rode trip across American, with nothing but two other - extremely irritating - teenage myths for backup.

Sometimes, Pez really just wants to set fire to the world and be done with it.

Note: This IS a 3rd Person POV story - that means in almost all of the chapter there will be multiple POV changes. But, seeing as this happens a lot, I'm not going to specify when there is one. I'm trying out this new style of writing, and I like the idea of being a bit difficult to distinguish the two POV's - I feel like it gives a better overall picture of thoughts and feelings, whilst still being specific. I know, a bit confusing. Also, I hate 1st Person.

The trick is when someone is referred to by a nickname like "Jackson" or "Blondie" it's Pez's thoughts. Percy tends to think of everyone else by their proper names. Other than that it's not really as important- it's meant to mesh and be ambiguous.

Sorry, hope that helps. thanks @2011Daisy for all your help and support :)