I.

FOREVER
- LABRINTH

FOREVER - LABRINTH

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

the music echoing from the house party was loud enough to be heard throughout the neighborhood. andrew drove slowly, pulling into the packed driveway. he wasn't surprised by the sight of so many people at one house. he knew this would be the outcome from his experience at the last three end of summer kickbacks.

andrew felt as if the smell of marijuana pulled him in as he walked through the front door of the house. he was searching for a familiar face.

"bazz!" nate's voice was heard over the noise of the house. "about time, man! i've been looking for you."

"i just got here." andrew said loudly. nate nodded, his eyes closing slightly as he laughed at his best friend. "what're you laughing at?"

"nothing, man, come on. hit this. ashton brought it over. i swear this the best shit i've ever got my hands on." nate sat down on the couch, motioning towards the weed sitting on the table in front of him.

andrew picked up a bud, studying it before dropping it back on the table when nate passed him the blunt.

"man, i'm stoned." nate laughed, hitting andrew's shoulder as he watched the boy exhale.

andrew fell into a coughing fit, wrapping his arm around nate's shoulder as he passed the blunt to another boy sitting near. "damn."

"aye, don't pass my shit to just anyone. pass that back, bro." nate pushed andrew's arm off his shoulder.

"ah, fuck you, skate." derek rolled his eyes, passing the blunt back to him.

nate copied derek's action, letting a laugh fall from his lips. "ashton don't know when he'll be able to get this again. it's been dry as fuck out here and i'm not wasting it."

andrew leaned his head against the back of the couch, letting nate's conversations drown out as he fell into his own mind.

the boy closed his eyes, letting the music consume him. he had to admit, he hadn't felt this high since he was 15, back when him and nate first began fondling in the plant. weed was the only thing andrew ever let himself indulge in. he knew ashton had talked nate into experimenting with other things, but nate always respected andrew wish to stray away from it.

"have any of you punk asses not fucked my sister?" ashton's voice caught andrew's attention. "man, what i tell you guys? stay the fuck away from her."

"it's not like we have to try that hard, i mean, it's really not that hard to get in her pant—" jack gilinsky began, but was cut off when ashton grabbed the boy by his collar roughly.

"finish that sentence, g." ashton quirked an eyebrow. andrew and the rest of the boys watched with wide eyes. a few people walking past where they sat stared with curious eyes, trying to figure out what was happening between the two. "i dare you."