One

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"well, why'd you do that?" yoongi asked, whirling his straw, observing how it made swirls in his iced frappuccino. "i-i don't know!" the male answered, hiding his head in his hands. yoongi took a sip of his iced frappuccino, glimpsing at jungkook, then over at taehyung, who leaned on the cash register, watching the two of them with a sad expression.

"you know, you didn't have to pretend you suddenly had amnesia and couldn't remember the love of your life." jungkook scowled at yoongi, hoping yoongi would realize that what he was saying wasn't easing at all. with an exhalation, yoongi stood up leaving a devastated jungkook at the table.

"taehyung," yoongi nodded. "yoongi," he returned, forcing a smile. "how's it going? how's life?" taehyung's forced smile turned into a frown. "i can't believe he doesn't remember me," he then glanced behind yoongi and at jungkook, who was sipping yoongi's iced frappuccino whilst running his hand through his hair in frustration. "oh trust me, he does." he smirked. taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion but didn't say anything about it.

"how's jimin?" yoongi's eyes widened at the sudden question, but it quickly went back to its normal state. "ahh, jimin's fine. he's at work right now and i have to pick my little bundle of joy up from kindergarten-" he drew up his sleeve, revealing his very expensive golden rolex, "in about ten minutes." taehyung nodded. "how are you guys doing...relationship wise?" yoongi beamed as he thought of his beloved husband.

"just great."

taehyung forced another smile, "that's great." yoongi checked the time on his watch, excusing himself from taehyung and making his way back to jungkook. "i suggest you go talk to him, he missed you a lot." he picked up his now empty frappuccino, "sorry, stress drinking." he placed the empty cup back down. "i have to go pick sana from school" jungkook stood up and yoongi didn't forget to push him all the way to the register. "say something!" he then left.

"i've missed you," jungkook spoke, suddenly feeling more nervous than he had been before.

"i've missed you too."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━