Michael Barfton

"...Father."

"It's me, Michael."

"I did it. It was right where you said it would be. They we're all there."

"They didn't recognise me at first, but then they thought i was you."
Sigh...

"...And i found her. I put her back together just like you asked me to. She's free now."

"But something's wrong with me..."

"I should be dead."
"But I'm not, there's only one thing left to do now.."

"...I'm going to come and find you.."

....

"...I̸̡̛̾̓̈͐̇̂̅̐̈́̕͝͝'̷̠̙̬̠̦̦͎̞̺̻̠̓̌̐̈̌̀̋͘͝M̸̡̮̲̲͗͒̈́̒̈́ ̵̨̨̨̭͔̗̇͂͑̓̏̀̇͐̓̅͠͝͝Ǧ̵͚̞͙̪͙̄͘Ó̴̟̽͗̄͝I̷̡̧̛̻̖͖̱̼̠͒̋̔̓͒̑́͜Ñ̶̤̥̰̜͗͒̈́̊̔̈́́G̵̛̗̎̂͗̈́͒̏̈͆́̉͊͠ ̵̨̢̨̦̼̬͖̱̙͇͎͇̲̄̈́͐͐͗̍̾͝͝T̵̨̢̞̪̣͇͉̟̖̯̥̪̦͌͋́̐Ọ̶̱̟̊͐́͐̈̓̔̐́̾̔͠ ̶̢̜͈̭̝̻̞̺͇͖̙̥̺̼̏͒̓͜Ç̴̝̪͎̬̞̗̃͋̇̚O̴̢̫̞̓̀̂͐͛̾̍̌̋͆̑̂͘̕͘M̴̝̞̟̻͕̺̘͈̺̳̬̲̈́̑̓͂̍͂͒̌̇͘͜ͅE̵͈̠̣̓̀͐̂́̈́̈́̇͛̈́̈͐̔̑ ̸̧͕̘͉̩̩͈̦͇͙͇̀̀̿̎̾̐̒͘͜͜ͅĄ̵̟̟̯̜̏̎̽͒̎̉̿́̂̎̍͘͠͠N̴̛̘̯̳̦̮͇̋̍́̉̑͛̂̒͐͐͆̆͠͝D̵̨̲̹̭͖̰̤̩̘̲͐̀̈̏̃̚ ̶̜͓̲̭͓̖̖̥̭͓̱̠͐̂̎̌͌͛̊͗̃͂̍̈̌F̴̡͖͎͙̠̘̟̙̥͎͒̒͆̀̈́̑̓̇̃͠I̷̢̡̭͉̲͖̪̝̻̦̲̙̱͇̾͌̏̈͑͛Ṅ̶̛̪̘̤͖̻͎͕̯̈́͊͘D̷̩̠̱͈̯̲̉̊͋͂͝ ̶̲͒͒́͠Y̵̧͍̱̲̟͇͓͍̮͕̖̮̺͆̇̃͐̂̇̀̚O̵̰̰͗̓U̸͔͎̩̗͈͖̯͍̺̥̰̘̝̔̄͜ͅ.."

...

Le time skip to Fazbear's Fright...

Michael for some fucking reason arrived to Fazbear's Fright after it burned out.

He heard about the attraction quite a time back.
He never paid much attention to it as he had to stay into the shadows, looking like a rotten eggplant...

A sigh eventually left Michael's lips, his pinkish, purple eyes piercing through the darkness as if he were trying to find something.... someone...

Oh how lonely dear Mikey were.
His corpse-like features surely took a scare of others.

So he had to find this man; the man who indirectly killed him and killed those innocent little souls.

He had to advenge them.
Advange himself.

As Michael wandered to the office he'd gently trail his finger against a wall, giving off black dust.

"....He must be here. It just can't be.. There's no single possibilty that they'd find any other animatronic as i saw them entirely dismantled beyond prepare." He mumbled to himself.

Eventually he entered the office,
Little did he know that he were being watched by something into the distance.

As he tried to open the drawers from the desk a voice spoke up,
".....It's good to see you, Michael."

Michael's eyes widened, atleast if possible...
It's certain that his eyelids were long time gone due decay.

Wipping his head to left just to find that roasted peanut head rabbit.

"Father.... i-.."
He gagged.

"Yes Michael. It's me. Missed me..?"
The rotten rabbit took threatening steps forwards.

Michael took serval steps backwards, "Get your damn furry ass away from me."

"...Don't be rude...~ It's not like you've tried to yiff the fox twice."
Another step.

Ah? He was missing an arm..? Just look at that bone-
Stabby wabby bone owo
"...Father-"

Sigh.
"Please cooperate with me. I'm here to get you out of here."

Le time skip to out doors?

There were already people outside..
Disgust and fear displaying upon their faces.

That was until the marshmellow spoke; "I will yeet the fuck out of you."

A l r i g h t