♤ 7 ♤

FAILURE

Abraham Lincoln didnt quit. Probably, he was the greatest exemplar who had live in years and even up today, his words remain tacked to history.

He was born into poverty where negligence was rising without fence on their way. He lost his eight elections, twice failed business and suffered a nervous breakdown.

He must have been deranged of what the perpetual clutter he was in, but he didnt quitt the combat. He departed and make his own volitions without regrets. He made his own way visible even the times when he feels diminutive, he would let his self bulge in but HE GET BACK UPS. HE DIDNT QUIT. HE NEVER HAD USED THE EXIT WAY.

Here is a sketch of his arduous road to prosperity:

1816: His family was forced out to their home. He had to work to support them.

1818: His mother died

1831: Failed in business

1832: Ran for State legislature-lost

1832: Lost his job

1836: Nervous breakdown

1843: Ran for congress- lost

1858: Ran for Us senate again he was defeated.

1860: Elected president of the United States.

See? Successful people never quits even when it means standing alone. Dont be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try.

The path was worn and slippery. My foot slipped from under me, knocking the other out of the way, but i recovered and said to myself "Its a slip and not a fall"

-Abraham Lincoln.