Bad Memories

A/n (Author's note)
Description
'Thinking/flashback'
Demon or other speaking
*Timeskip*
___________________________________

Naruto's P.O.V.

After looking at the good memories of my friends and my non blood related family. I tried to find any good memories that I have of me and my family. But I could not find a single one. The memories of being slapped by Mo-No by Kushina, and being disowned were fresh in my mind. And soon other bad memories started to resurface.

'The "Family" vacation'

'It was the 4th of January when my parents decided to have a family vacation. Over the past few weeks they've been preparing for it. Dad had gotten Hiruzen to retake the Kage position until he returns. Kushina had told her various friends that they wouldn't be able to hangout until they get back. They told us that we're going to a nice small village that has a nice long and beautiful beach. So Mom, Dad, Menma, Naru, and myself started to pack. I packed some clothes, a book, my swimsuit, a towel, and some sunscreen. I was the only one done packing. Menma and Naru were fighting over what to put in their bag because they had to share a bag. Mom was going crazy and putting almost everything in her bag. Dad was almost done packing his bag, but he couldn't find his swimsuit. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:14. So I went downstairs and quietly made myself something to eat. After I was done eating my dinner, I saw that it was 8:00, and I figured that we were going to be leaving early in the morning so I went to bed. The next day I heard the front door shut, and I got up and changed as fast as I could. I got to the front door and tried to open it but it wouldn't budge. That's when I realized that they must have sealed off the whole manor to prevent anyone from getting in, and in my case to prevent anyone from getting out. I immediately looked out the window to try and get their attention but I only saw their retreating silhouettes walking towards the village gate. They had forgotten me. 'They'll be back' I tried to reassure myself. I kept thinking this for two straight days and on the third day I finally realized 'they aren't coming back'. They left me trapped in the manor for 2 whole weeks. I practically ate everything in the house. And when they returned you'd think they would be apologizing but no instead they yelled at me once they found out that I had ate all the food. And as punishment I had to clean the entire manor. That was why on important family events such as vacations I never went to sleep.'

'Flashback end'

That memory made me want to scream at the top of my lungs. They had the gall to lock me in the manor for 2 weeks and punish me for trying to stay alive. I tried to calm down, but I was assaulted by another bad memory.

'The "Family" picnic'

'Mom had decided that the family should get together and have a picnic. Mom made various foods like ramen, a casserole, dango, etc. I had to help mom carry the food to the spot that mom had picked out. Dad was already their with drinks for everyone. And both Menma and Naru were playing ninja. We started to set everything up when Mom asked me where the sauce was I told her I forgot to grab it, she told me after we were done setting up that I had to go back to the manor and get it. So after setting everything up I ran back to the manor and got the sauce my mom wanted. I hurried back to the park and gave my Mom the sauce she wanted. "Thank you Naruto" she said. "Can I eat now mom" I asked kindly. "I'm sorry Naruto there just isn't enough food for you" she said. After a couple of hours we packed up and left. My mom had brought all the LEFTOVERS and put them in the fridge. I didn't even ask her if I could have some of the leftovers knowing she would say no. That's why on other family picnics I brought my own food.'

'Flashback end'

After that day I didn't trust Kushina to keep me fed and generally take care of me. So I learned how to take care of myself with help from others. Jiji taught me how to cook, jiji and Itatchi taught me how to defend myself with the occasional help from Fugaku. As I was thinking of how much my friends and real family helped me, I was assaulted by another bad memory.

'Our 4th birthday'

'I had just woken up not to long ago, when I first woke up I had realized it was our birthday. Me, Menma, and Naru were so excited that we literally jumped on our beds. After calming down we decided to wait for our parents to wake up. I was patiently waiting when suddenly my siblings bursted out of the room, and ran into our parent's room. Menma and Naru proceeded to jump on our parents bed and wake them up. After they woke up we had a nice breakfast, and for the rest of the day we just spent time with each other. At 7:00 Mom and Dad decided that for our birthday we should go out and eat. We went to this very expensive restaurant that served all kinds of food. How ever towards the end of the meal I got up and went to the bathroom. But when I got out my family was gone. I had to ask a lot of people how to get to the 4th Hokage's home. After an hour or so of walking around I had made it home but the front gate to the manor was locked. I banged on the gate and yelled out for my parents to come and let me in. It took them about 30 minutes to finally come outside and let me into the house. When I was inside my parents told me that it was time for presents. Mom and Dad gave Menma a dog plushie and they gave Naru a music box and various other gifts. "Uumm Mom where are my presents" I asked. "Oh I'm sorry sweetie we just didn't have enough money to get you presents, maybe next year ok" she said. I nodded and I just went up to bed not caring of the cake mom made.'

'Flashback'

After my 4th birthday I tried to stay positive but the same thing happened every time on OUR birthday. Menma and Naru would receive presents and I wouldn't. If we went somewhere to eat I was always left behind. If we stayed home and ate. Mom wouldn't make enough food for me to eat as well. So I was completely alone on my birthday and usually starving.

These bad memories and many others assaulted my mind. And after each and every one I just got angrier, and angrier.

No ones P.O.V.

Even though the bad memories kept coming, the orb Naruto was in suddenly stopped growing. It was about the size of a small meteor. Instead of growing the orb would send out a pulse of energy. And that pulse would just grow stronger and stronger. To the point were it could wake a sleeping giant.

????????'s P.O.V.

"Huhhgggg...... where am I"

___________________________________

The transformation process is slowly coming to a halt. And the day the Elemental Nations shake is coming very soon.