Epilogue

A Year ago today, I got married.

I got married to the most wonderful man of my entire life. My angel of music.

We were living in a beautiful Mansion and had a gorgeous landscape. I was also the star in an opera house not to far from where we lived. Erik composed music for me. It was his living. But it was secret. He kept going under the name of 'Opera Ghost' and 'The Phantom of the Opera'. But I was fine with that. I was singing for him and to my heart content.

Erik gave me everything I imagine and more. But really I was just contient on having us two....or three.

That's right! I am pregnant. But I haven't told him yet. It was an anniversary surprise for tonight. I stood there in my gorgeous black dress. It was long and sleaveless not to meantion strapless. I let my hair down and but in a red rose clip. I smiled as I put in the finish touches. Praying Erik would love my surprise.

"Angel?" He called up to me. I smiled. It was time.

"Be there in a sec Angel!" I quickly grabbed my shall and walked out of the room and down the stairs. Erik had his back turned to me. But soon turned around and our eyes locked. He looked so handsome in his suit and cape. Just like always only fancier. I smiled but just before I got to the last step, I tripped and fell. Luckily, Erik caught me and I blushed. "What a way to start our evening." I giggled.

"Yes but I love it.....just like I love you." He brought me to his lips and kissed me softly. I gissed back and gently wrapped my arms around his neck. We pulled away and he helped stood me up. "You look stunning my angel." He states as his eyes locks on mine.

"And you look handsome as ever." I smiled and gently took of his masked, kissed his deformedside of his lips, then gently put it back on. He knows that I can take his mask of, if I put it back on. It was a compromise, so I agreed. We then walked out to a horse drawn carriage. I gasped and we left to a place under a tree and a dinner table set up. With candles and roses, everything romantic.

We soon started eating and when Erik offers me wine I refuse and he looks confused. "Alright, um.... Christine...."

"Yes?" He sighes and pulls out a box and opens it up to reveal my locket! "ERIK! you found it?!" I gasped as he stands up to put it on me. I lost this back when the Raoul came to "take me away from the monster"

"It wasn't that hard. It actually washed up through the drain. I looked at it and refined it."

"Erik....Your amazing!" I stood up and hugged you. "And now it's time for my surprise?"

"You have a surprise?" Erik asked a bit shocked.

"Oh don't look all surprised." I giggled and take his hands in mine. Never leaving his eyes. I slowly slid his hands over my stomach and smiled. "I'm pregnant." I whispered. He just looked there motionless. Like he doesnt want any. I pull away and walk away slightly. "Of course...you don't want any..." My eyes are filled with tears when suddenly I felt myself being turned around and kissing him passionatly.

"My angel of course I want children. I want a family with you. It's just I never thought I would have any..-"

"And now you do." I finished and smiled. He smiled as well and spun me around. I giggled and laughed as we did together.

"I love you Christine. WIth all my heart."

"And I love you Erik. My angel who saved me."

We smiled and kissed again. Our futures looking bright, happy, and full of love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was 'Save me, My angel'! Thank you guys so much for putting up with my slow updates and inner battleing of continuing this story or not. Thank you! And Bless you all who never quit on me! Thank you! I hoped you enjoyed 'Save me, My angel'!