Hero vs. Executive

Sonic, Saitama and Genos reached the Hero Association headquarters and went to talk with one of the new Executives. The Executive saw them coming towards them. 'I have heard that you, Caped Baldy, got a free promotion with the help of S Class heroes like Demon Cyborg and King in the past.' the executive told 'If you are here for another free promotion, you won't get it again.'

'Well, that's clearly misinformation since it's definitely not "free" information.' Genos began 'He deserved it because he had showed some phenomenal feats of strength. Didn't you live in the city that Master Saitama saved by punching that meteor? Were you blind back then?'

The Executive slightly smiled 'Well, too bad I have a normal eyesight and am not a human-robot abomination like you.' He replied 'And there was no way I could see who punched it. Also, he destroyed a lot of the city with that punch. My house was destroyed.' 

'Ahhh, that weak argument once again!' Genos said 'If he didn't punch that meteor then you and your life would also be included in those things that were destroyed. According to my calculations, more than 50% of the area was saved thanks to none other than Master Saitama. If he had not broken up the meteor into pieces then your city would be doomed COMPLETELY! Thanks to him 100% of the lives were saved.' 

The Executive remained quiet and looked sharply at Genos. 'Only if I could tell them that Master Saitama had broken up the second meteor too, which was as big as the sun.' Genos thought. 

'Hey, let's talk about what we are here for and let's not get heated up or anything.' Saitama said with a giggle and then suddenly whispered to Genos "He is an executive you fool. Don't argue with him. I would even say that our livelihood depends on him." 'Okay, Master...' Genos whispered back.