15

Chan's POV
____________
Chan was currently dying, well not literally but emotionally, he didn't know what to do with himself.

He couldn't believe how stupid he'd been to make the decision to just walk out of Jeongins life like that, it definitely wasn't the plan but it happened and he knew it was too late to talk to Jeongin again.

It's been two days now since he told Jeongin how he felt and he hadn't received a single text from the younger, but what did he expect he was the one who told Jeongin he needed to be away to get his feelings in check.

He flopped himself over on his bed and sighed, he couldn't remember not sighing because it seems that's all he's been doing lately, sighing.

He pulled out his phone from his pocket knowing there wasn't a thing from Jeongin but still looking anyway, still having a little bit of hope. But once again. Nothing.

He opened the text messages of the next best person he knew.

8:15 PM

Chan
Hey...

Woojin
Please don't sigh in text, because I can hear you already and I'm not about that life, anyway, what do you want?

Chan huffed and rolled his eyes.

Chan
I did it

Woojin
I would love to congratulate you but... what did you do?

Chan
I confessed to Jeongin

Woojin
We need to talk in person. Meet me at the diner we talked at before.

Chan
Okay but when exactly?

Woojin
Obviously right now? When else.

Chan rolled his eyes, looking at the time and really not wanting to go because of how late it was and how much he was loving being miserable in bed. He got up nothing less and pulled his jacket on to cry his heart out like a teenage girl.