||Prologue? (I guess)||

Nightmare's Pov:
Shit! The star assholes are winning cross, dust, killer, and horror are hurt badly and their hp is at 1 shit. "Brother! Give up peacefully!" Dream yelled half way as I create a portal and threw them in with my tenticles. "Peacefully?... Peaceful my ass" I didn't have as much magic to teleport back to my castle but maybe I could hide somewhere safe till I gain more negitvity and become stronger. When I teleported, everything was blurry then black.

No Pov:
Nightmare passed out and fell on the floor and made a loud noise, A person heard the noise and was curious so they came and found nightmare passed out on the grass. "... Their injured?... Maybe I should take them back to the base" the mysterious person said quietly to themself as they pick up nightmare and carry him, bridal style to the base which was a castle in the center of the woods.

As the person made it too the base, they decided to lay nightmare down in their room for the time being. "Who the hell is he?...she? It?" They thought staring at nightmare examining him

About a few hours later, 12 hours to be exact nightmare finally woke up and when he did wondered where was he.
"I see, you've woken" the person says.
"Who are you?" Nightmare asked calmly but was a bit sus. "Name's Mango, you?" Mango replied a bit hesitantly.

"...Nightmare" Night only felt it was fair, "Nightmare? Huh... Who the hell names their child "Nightmare" Jesus" Mango murmurs underneath their breath but still loud enough for nightmare to hear, "who the hell names a child Mango" Night said about to get into attacking position. "Truth is my name isn't really mango" they said scratching the back of their head.

After a few moments of silence nightmare decides to break it and ask mango questions, none of the questions had got Mango's attention except the one question nightmare had asked a second time, "What's your real name?".

"Just call me-"

"Boss!" Someone yelled running into the room with Mango and Nightmare