New student

Y/N =your name, H/C =hair color (btw you have two different eye color left left eye brown right eye blue) f/b=favorite band
———————————————————————————
                                 Your POV
Tomorrow I will be transferring to a new school "yay" I thought to myself now my two cousins Eren and Mikasa (pretend they are siblings by blood) won't be able to protect me against bullies just because I have two different eye colors. It is currently 3:00 in the morning I'm still getting beat up by my entitled sperm doner (idk how to spell 😅) I call a father at least he didn't rape me like last night. The reason? Oh well that's because my mom died while driving , we were going to the mall then a semi truck ran a red light I got 3 broken ribs and a scare on my chest from the broken glass. My mom would have survived if the paramedics came earlier but she was almost out of blood sense the semi truck hit her on the driver side. And ever since then my dad has been drunk and calling me names because I have two different eye colors but even before when my mom died he had joked about my eyes like a normal father would.
                 Time skip to tomorrow ( it's the end of the first semester)
                              Hot Migit's POV (Levi )
"Alright brats settle down we have a new student come in y/n" as  y/n sat down I noticed that she was wearing a hoodie and it was like 102 degrees outsider " are you gonna introduce yourself or what?" I also noticed that she has BEAUTIFUL eyes even if there two different colors still "my name is  
Y/n and I just turned 18 two weeks ago and I we can be at least  friends to each other"  after that I started the math lesson I have her for last period to so I'll just have to talk to her at the end of the day                                                      Time skippers cuz I can
                               Your POV 
After me getting bullied by Petra and jean because of my eyes  I got called  over to Levi's  desk "is there a reason why your wearing a f/b hoodie when it's over 1oo degrees outside?" Mr Ackerman asked "I just really like hoodies that's all" I lied I just didn't want home to see my scars that I carved in to my wrist " I know your lying i can see it into you multi colored eyes" and then he surprised me by.

HAHA CLIFFHANGER